Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Believe
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 29, 2011
I have also followed Jai since his audition on Britain's Got Talent. I was elated that he won! This young man has, in my opinion, a superb singing voice. He maintains complete control of his voice regardless of how soft or how powerful the passage. His voice has a beautiful "ring" to it. Jai is candy for the ear and for the eye. I highly recommend this recording.

The only negative is with the engineering. As is typical of SYCO productions, in several places background vocal and instrumental tracks are given more weight than Jai's vocal track. Note to SYCO: I did NOT buy this CD to hear background vocals and instrumentals, I bought it to hear Jai sing.
on May 25, 2014
The incredibly handsome Jai McDowall is a keeper, as displayed by his first album. Most are covers of old classics, and he has a legitimate voice that should keep him busy for a long time. Winner of 2012 Britain's Got Talent, I'm a fan, and look forward to future endeavors.

It a fine example of a poor guy realizing his potential; that if you pursue your dreams, anything can happen.
on December 20, 2012
I just received my CD from the UK today and I can't believe how wonderful Jai is. His voice is pure and emotional. I have listened this this CD at least 10 times today. The covers that he sings, he has made his own. I would recommend this CD to everyone. I can't wait until his next CD comes out. Thanks to You Tube and the clips that I watch from Britian's Got Talent, Australia's Got Talent, and the X-Factor shows, along with all the other talent shows from around the world, it allows me to find wonderful music such at this. As someone who spent years on the German stage doing theater and musical theater, I know great talent, and Jai is an amazing talent. Keep the Great Music coming! Thank you!
Top Contributor: Petson October 11, 2014
Read Jai's "heaven-CD" review
I think he has a very soulful gentle-soothing voice.
Catch him on YouTube singing "let it go" from Frozen. Can probably purchase as single MP-3 it isn't on any of his albums yet.
It's like a new BJ Thomas. I just hope he doesn't get fat like all stars seem to get.
on June 13, 2014
Love this album and choice of songs. I even ordered a second copy as I am afraid I will wear the one I have out.
Beautiful singing with feeling. Just getting over a death and his song A Breath Away from where you are...it speaks to me and is
helping me grieve. Love Jai and the way he sings with emotion. A must buy.
on February 21, 2018
I love him but it was a very badly audiotape! Didn’t sound professional in the studio recording. But I love Jai from Britain’s got talent winner!
on February 5, 2016
Jai is even a better singer than this poorly produced CD. I've listened to everything he's recorded and he could sing the phone book and make it interesting. It is a rare singer like Jai who can sing anything.
on April 10, 2017
VERY GOOD LP and waiting for more.
on April 29, 2013
This guy won the Britain's got Talent competition. Check his progress on YouTube. He was so nervous at the beginning and now look at him! We need. to be able to get the European CDs easier than as imports only. Thanks to Amazon for making them available so easily!!!
on November 7, 2012
I was very excited to get the CD but was a bit disappointed when hearing that Jai's voice is "held back". He has an incredible & powerful voice that is not 100% represented on this cd. Who ever told him to tone it down during recording did not do him justice. The cd is good, I was just hoping to for something like the live version on BGT. THAT is the Jai I fell in love with! Hoping the next album will be closer to that.