- File Size: 298 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Clean Reads (November 24, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 24, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006DTBP38
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,377,680 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Believe Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The main character is a young woman (16 or so) who is the daughter of Santa Claus who must marry the son of the King of Winter because the elves are trying to stop a war between the two factions. Santa is corrupt and evil and takes kickbacks from the toy companies. Not the kind of cheerful holiday fun I wanted to read.
I bought it on Kindle but now that I have read it, I will be deleting it from my collection. It is not something I want to read at holiday time.
Author Liz Botts gets points not only for imagination, but also for an easy writing style. It doesn't compel continuation and there are places where the reader can pause, but you never have to wonder what she means. I'd have liked some more description, not only of settings but also at the end, to help me follow the climactic twist. But these are very small detractions, and my enjoyment of the concept and characters [especially Grandma] outweighed it with ease.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery