Consider these available items
USB C TO Mini dp cable,Belinda USB-C Type c to Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP Adapter Cable 6FT With Aluminium Case Support 4K 60HZ resolution for Apple New Macbook Pro 2017, Samsung Galaxy S8
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect match for Samsung Galaxy S8,Apple New MacBook 12"and MacBook Pro 2017 /2016 13" and 15" with Touch Bar and more USB C Devices Apple Cinema Display with Mini DisplayPort.
- EASY USE No installation extend drivers or power required; Portable USB C adapter is lightweight to carry in your laptop bag when traveling; Low-profile and reversible USB Type C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection
- Supports Display Resolution up to 4K frame rate with 24-bit color; transmits both video and audio, compatibility with displays, monitors and projectors with Mini DisplayPort port. Not a Mini Displayport cable is required
- compatible with with the 2015/16 MacBook, 2016 MacBook Pro (NOT 2017 iMac or MacBook), Acer Aspire Switch 12S / R13 / V15 Nitro, Alienware 13 / 15 / 17, ASUS Predator 15 / 17 / ROG GL / G5 / G7 / GX / Transformer 3 Pro / ZenBook 3 /Pro, Schenker XMG, Thinkpad P50 / P70 / Y720 / T470 / T570 / X270 / X1 Carbon / Yoga 370 / 900 / 910, MSI GS / Phantom Pro / Ghost Pro / Stealth Pro / Titan / Titan Pro, Razer Blade Stealth / 14 / Pro, Toshiba Protege X20W
- 1 year product warranty
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Zephyrus is in that same exact situation, waste of HDMI port really. Ordered this USB C to Mini Displayport as ASUS notes "use the USB-C to connect your G-SYNC Displayport monitor". Hooked up the cable here, got signal instantly on my HTC VIVE through my TPCast Wireless setup, no problems or issues. Haven't played a tons of games but from what quick play I've done seems to fit the bill nicely.
I purchased it on September 5th, and it died today (October 15th), just a bit outside of the return window. You win this time garbage cable.
10 months of light use (being plugged and unplugged 4-5 times per week on USB-C side only) before failure. Not impressed.