|Item model number||F8E066|
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.25 x 6.5 x 1.25 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DRAM|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Belkin 36-Piece Demagnetized Computer Tool Kit with Case (Black)
|Price:||$27.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully Demagnetized Tools Protect Computer's Hard Drive Or Magnetic Media From Damage
- Each Tool Stores In Custom Designed Case
- kit Includes:
- 9-piece Hex Key Wrench Set
- 2-way Mini Screwdriver
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Belkin 36-Piece Demagnetized Computer Tool Kit with Case (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Number Of Pieces||36||90||55||100|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Back in our tech bench area we have probably 4 or 5 toolkits laying around, all of them are the $10-15 types with cheap tools and a cheap case, I cannot imagine using any of those for real onsite repairs.
This toolkit could be better, but it's the perfect size and unlike the molded plastic kits, the tools are easy to upgrade or replace.
The soldering iron is cheap. The flashlight is crap.
I would gladly pay another $25 for the kit if it contained a powerful LED flashlight with a smaller footprint and a basic power driver instead of the manual ratchet driver.
The only minor items, for me are:
1. The non-magnetic driver has a spring clip that holds in a tiny ball bearing, the bearing locks the bits in place when in use. Unfortunately, If a person gets to playing with the spring clip, in the wrong way, the little bearing will fall out. You can either be careful or else replace this with a better designed driver. I already had a Stanley driver of similar design. The Stanley uses a metal collar rather than the spring clip, so, no chance of anything falling out of that. I replaced the original driver with my existing Stanley.
2. The flashlight is functional but reeks of a 1960s kids toy. One of the kit's positions was occupied by a cellophane wrapped two pack of AA batteries. I hope that did not count as two of the 55 parts. I replaced the battery pack's position with a LED AAA powered light that is smaller and of much better quality. The position that the old flashlight occupied was filled by my ESD wrist strap and grounding strap connector. My humble biased opinion is that a computer service kit without simple ESD connections is not a computer service kit.
3. The last minor thing. The kit contains a soldering iron and solder wick, but no solder. What's up with that? I can unsolder a wire but not reconnect it? Minor stuff, I do realize that lead solder is now considered a hazardous substance. I'll add a little of my own solder into the kit and be happy with that.
I have been working in electronics construction, repair, and servicing since I was nineteen. I am now above fifty in age. If that means anything to anyone.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This came much faster than I thought. I love the sleep black case that carries everything, things were out of place but you just easily slip them back in. Read morePublished 12 days ago by PriscillaFlores
Great product. All the things you need to work on your computer and around the house too.Published 17 days ago by ashley Jones
had to return this tool set the powder coating flaked off with light usePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great kit for working PC's. Has everything tool you need to complete a PC build.Published 21 days ago by Jamie G. Rust
Good assortment of useful tools but things seem to fall out of their holders when carrying around the kit in a backpack. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Only thing that would have made this perfect is a wrist strap. Otherwise...awesome kit!!!Published 2 months ago by Kellyanne Hale