Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Belkin 4-Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Mobile Hub (F5U404-BLK)
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transfers data at speeds of up to 480Mbps
- Turns a single USB port into 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Connects high-, full-, or low-speed devices
- Offers lightweight, compact design-perfect for travel
- Installs with Plug-and-Play ease-requires no software
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Ports: 4x USB 2.0 Ports
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Belkin 4-Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Mobile Hub (F5U404-BLK)
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub B003M0NURK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||4-Port USB 2.0 (Black)||Black|
|Dimensions||5.5 inches x 9.2 inches x 1.8 inches||0.63 inches x 2.48 inches x 1.92 inches||3.25 inches x 1.25 inches x 0.5 inches||2.1 inches x 7.6 inches x 0.4 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||0.26 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.15 pounds|
|Number Of Ports||4||4||4||4|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It works.
2. Very reasonably priced for a powered hub from a recognizable brand.
3. Supports both powered and unpowered operation. Many hubs are either one or the other. Powered just means plugging in the included AC adapter. Recommend using the powered mode for any device that doesn't have any other source of power. Both modes work, though I will always be using it powered.
4. Extremely good looking, with a compact form factor and a sophisticated yet minimalist design.
5. Feels reasonably sturdy yet light - good combination for withstanding drops.
6. The cable provided for computer-to-hub is a standard type-A to mini-B USB cable (the kind that is used as a data cable for most portable devices, including both of my cameras, both of my gps units and my portable hard drive) which was an unexpected plus. One less cable to carry around.
Cons (mostly nitpicks):
1. The USB ports are very closely spaced and are lined up length-wise. Many memory sticks and some USB cord plugs can block off adjacent ports, since they are optimized for laptop USB ports that are typically lined up width-wise. This was apparent from the pictures even before I bought it though.
2. Power adapter shape is space-optimized for wall sockets (i.e. horizontal orientation when plugged into the wall) rather than most power strips, which is a little odd for a computer accessory. I had to plug it into the far end of my power strip to prevent it from blocking off 3 of the sockets. Its also heavy enough that most of my wall sockets would probably not be able to hold it up given its horizontal orientation (vertically oriented adapters stay up by leaning against the wall).
3.Read more ›
I love good bargains and this 4 port USB hub is awesome. Comes with a usb 2 cable, nice length, and a power cord. I have two external hard drive hooked up thru this hub and works great. Speed is not bad. Just plug and play (OSX 10.4.X) and no worries. FYI I bought it at Fry's for abit more, Amazon has a good price on this.)
(Check out my photos for this product)
I have also bought another USB port a while back but to my surprise it didn't work nearly as good as this one, so I took it back, I guess that's what I get for buying electronics at Walgreens...