Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Belkin BSV300ttCW 3-Outlet Wall Mount Cradle Surge..." and save 63% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Belkin BSV300ttCW 3-Outlet Wall Mount Cradle Surge Protector with Dual USB Charging Ports (2.4 Amp Total)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.39. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact and Convenient: Charge 3 AC powered devices or 2 USB A powered devices from 1 AC wall mounted surge protector.
- Faster Charging: The two USB ports deliver 2.4 AMPs of shared power to each port for faster charging of USB-A powered devices.
- Surge Protection: The 3 AC outlets provides surge protection for against electrical spikes (540 Joules).
- Space Saver: This small surge protector takes up minimal room and provides a ledge to display or store your device while charging.
- In Use Indicator: The “Protected” indicator light turns green to show your devices are grounded.
- Durable Construction: Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
- Protected by Belkin’s connected equipment warranty of up to $25,000.00.
Did you know surge protectors wear out over time?Check out the Surge Protectors Buying Guide to learn how surge protectors keep your devices safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Charge mobile devices; protect appliances and electronics.
At a Glance:
- Three outlets offer 540 joules of surge protection for electronics and appliances
- Two 12-watt (2.4 amp) USB ports for fast mobile device charging
- Cradle lets you dock smartphones and media players
- Plugs into any A/C outlet, saving space on floors and countertops
- Green indicator light signals devices are protected
Belkin Surge Plus USB Wall Mount with Cradle
The 12-watt (2.4 amp) Belkin Surge Plus USB Wall Mount with Cradle mounts directly to the wall, saving space on countertops or floors while powering up to five devices at once. It features three grounded outlets and two universal USB ports.
The surge protector connects to any A/C outlet, the charging cradle provides convenient device storage, and the indicator light assures connected electronics are protected from surges or spikes.
What's in the Box
- USB Wall Mount Surge Protector with Cradle and user manual.
Offers 540 Joules of Protection for Your Electronics
Safeguard laptops, televisions, or small kitchen appliances by connecting them to the three grounded outlets. The green indicator light shows the surge protector is working, and connected devices and appliances are protected from voltage fluctuations.
Two 12-Watt USB Ports for Fast Charging
Two USB ports offer 12 Watts / 2.4 Amps of power, allowing you to quickly charge laptops, tablets, smartphones, and more. You can even dock your smartphone or media player on the cradle ledge to keep it off the floor while it's charging.
Three Wall-Mounted Outlets Save Space
Because the surge protector plugs into any AC outlet, it lets you charge, protect, and dock your devices without taking up floor space or creating clutter. Use the grounded plugs for fans, coffee makers, or lamps, and the USB ports for mobile device cables.
Two USB Ports Charge:
Three Outlets Protect:
- Small kitchen appliances
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 2.3 x 2.95 in||5.16 x 2.2 x 7.2 in||1.8 x 3.3 x 3.3 in||1.5 x 5.51 x 4.02 in||5.1 x 7.25 x 2.25 in||1.6 x 5 x 2.66 in|
|Item Weight||7.04 ounces||2 lbs||3.52 ounces||0.56 lb||0.65 lb||0.62 lb|
|Lithium-Battery Packaging||—||—||—||—||—||Batteries only|
|Style Name||3-Outlet||2.1 Amp||3-Outlet and 2-USB||AC + 2 USB Charging Ports||1 Amp||2 AMP with Battery Pack|
The Belkin Surge Protector offers extra outlets, power extension from wall outlets and protects valuable electronics from damaging power surges. This power surge protector safeguards your personal computer, printer, hard drives, modems and other hard-to-replace equipment against damage, data loss, file corruption, and system crashes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second minor issue I have with this equipment is the power sockets are too close to each other, so any wider power adapter will cover the adjacent socket.
I'm giving one star because it does power up, aside from that, a failing grade.
The other draw back for me, unlike a previous adapter I had in the same place, this only connects to the top outlet- which unfortunately is on a switch. So I have to be careful to not use the switch anymore. This also means I can only turn the lamp on and off at the neck, whereas before the switch controlled it. We have a ceiling fan light fixture with remote, so it's not essential that the lamp work with the switch, but it was nice. However, it still does the job.
It's great to have the cord ready to plug my phone into at night, and when we move I'm going to try and find a better place to use it.
This solves so many problems in one durable box!
- It doesn't occupy/clutter precious floor space like normal power strips.
- Always easily accessible. No more diving under the entertainment center to find your power strip.
- It provides surge protection with a reassuring and not-too-bright green indicator light (which also helps you know the power is on).
- USB charging with enough amps to charge my iPad (1st gen).
- The "Not Grounded" light is fantastic for peace of mind. I rented one house where a majority of the plugs were NOT grounded despite being 3-prong, and this helped me ensure I used the grounded outlets for my electronics.
Installation is a breeze! Just unscrew the screw from the outlet's faceplate (try not to stick the screwdriver into the outlet...), plug this in, screw it in place with its included screw, and you're good to go! To avoid losing the original faceplate screw, I tape it to the bottom of the Belkin box with a piece of standard Scotch tape--out of sight yet secure and very easy to find when I go to remove the surge protector at a later time.
- The outlets are a little close together. I've solved this with 1-2ft extension cords to deal with large plugs and wall warts when required.
- I've encountered one set of outlets in my 1984 home that this wouldn't fit on. I solved this by sawing off the plastic piece that normally goes into the bottom outlet's ground. It was able to mount just fine after that with no noticeable reduction in mount stability.
- Doesn't work on GCFI outlets because they typically don't have the center mounting screw.
- The outlets themselves can be a little tight. I've had some new ones that needed to be broken in a bit before they would easily accept things being plugged into them. I'd rather them be too tight than too lose, of course, especially when this thing needs to hold up wall warts.
I can't recommend this product enough! Buy it!