Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 906 reviews
on February 12, 2017
This set is bad.The cleaner is easily cleaned my laptop screen but left pretty bad streaks. Different wiping methods/strokes didn't change this so it's definitely the formula or cloth. It also didn't prevent dust or other markings since it's been only two days since I used the cleaner and my screen is dirty again. Will not repurchase.
on August 22, 2015
Great product! Make sure you spray the solution onto the microfiber cloth first, and then wipe the screen in a circular motion. It worked great on my laptop. I have a non touchscreen laptop screen that accumulates these white spots all over the screen that can be seen when the screen is off and light is shined on it. It is very annoying and looks dirty when you see it in such lighting. Purchased this product to see if it would help clean it, and apart from a few stubborn marks it more or less made my screen look brand new! I also used it on my led tv screen. Take a look at the attached before and after photos of the worst portion of my screen. Again these are markings that are not visible when the tv is on, but can be observed at an angle or under direct lighting when the screen is off. It really does the job and is definitely worth the $8. It however was not very effective on my phone screen but hey my shirt sleeve is good enough for that.
review image review image
on May 2, 2017
Sometimes you look at your laptop when the light hits it just right and contemplate how it's even possible for it to be that dusty. I had used disinfectant wipes that I had at my desk first - which made things worse somehow. I got this stuff, and it worked great. One of those simple pleasures everyone should enjoy.
on September 5, 2014
The spray LCD cleaner included with this kit works well. It sprays evenly, leaves no visible residue or streaks, wipes off cleanly, and has no problem cutting through dirt and grease. That said, the truth is that most of these cleaners work well, and I'm not sure that my results are necessarily any better than they would be with my standard 50/50 solution of distilled water and white vinegar or isopropyl. Still, it's a conveniently sized bottle for carrying around in a small laptop bag and it lasts long enough to be worth a few bucks. The fact that it's alcohol free will probably be a plus for people who are concerned about diluted isopropyl solutions damaging screen treatments.

The microfiber cloth, however, is a bit of a disaster. It works well enough if it's saturated, but it loves to leave (extremely hard to see) bits of lint behind if it's even a tiny bit dry. I used the two together for a couple of months before I happened to be cleaning my laptop's screen in direct sunlight and noticed the mess it was making. I ended up switching to one of the higher quality microfiber cloths I use for car detailing and was much happier, but given the cost of this kit I'd expect more. I'd strongly recommend ditching the included cloth and switching to an ultrafine microfiber cloth, such as the ones available from Cloth Addiction and MagicFiber (and any number of other manufacturers).
on July 26, 2017
Big fan! It's a cheap product that works really well and even fits into my laptop sleeve, making it easy for transportation. It's my new go to, and more affordable than cult favorites like Whoosh. The best part is that it works the same way, leaves no residue, and is gentle on electronics.
on January 5, 2014
I purchased it years ago and my experience was wonderful: it literally leaves nothing and the screen is perfectly clean. Very recently I retried it, after trying another brand: ProHT which was not that satisfying/awe-spiring. Somehow, this time Belkin is not that magical as I could recall. I could still see traces after cleaning. I am not sure if they changed the ingredients or fabrication of the cloth. Maybe my occupational habit (inspecting optical surfaces) is too demanding as long as LCD cleaning is concerned. Anyway, I give it 4 stars for its competence in cleaning with slight imperfectness.
on June 2, 2013
Looking like something your optometrist gives you as a kit to clean your glasses, the Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit cleans your computer screen. Nothing difficult, no assembly required, screens come away the way they arrived and your picture looks better. There's a cloth included with which to remove the solution and that's all one needs. If you can spray and wipe, you can use this. Depending on how often you clean your screen, and how many you have to clean, the amount should last a decent period of time. Nothing fancy, nothing gimick-y just a product that does what it says it will do and does it well. It cleans computer screens.
on May 25, 2014
Wow is all I can say. I've been wanting a cleaning spray for my laptop screen for awhile now (over a year). It was when I bought a nice computer monitor for my new gaming computer that I decided that I needed to finally invest in something to keep my computer peripherals clean. This product for this price is amazing.

The spray with the microfiber towel got all kinds of grime and prints off my computer screen and laptop. It worked so well I took it to my girlfriend's place and cleaned her and her brothers laptop screens. I bought some other cleaning supplies (canned air, keyboard cleaner etc) from office depot, and specifically bought a pack of 3 larger microfiber towels. The small towel that comes with this product is good for laptop size screens but was rather annoying to use for my 27 in monitor.

The spray is amazing. I used it on my 39in insignia LED hdtv that had more than a year's worth of grime and streaks on it from moving it from house to house or touching the screen. With just 5 sprays of the bottle across the screen and using the larger micofiber hand towel I was able to clean the entire screen of EVERY single blotch and smear. I moved my head around to look for anything left using the headlight as a glare for finding smudges. Not ONE single spot was left after using this spray.

Beautiful new look on my laptop, computer monitor, and HDTV. Perfect buy, I highly recommend it.

ONE LAST THING, after cleaning those 3 mentioned screens of mine and two more laptop screens, less than half a centimeter of the fluid was used up, this product will easily last you a minimum of 6 months if you clean all the time.
on May 8, 2017
Put this little spray bottle and its accompanying microfiber cloth in a small ziploc bag and stashed it in a desk drawer. Now our computer screen is always bright. This will last a long time. Would buy again.
on October 19, 2016
Works really great on my Macbook. It wipes out all dirtiness. The one thing matters is, if you try to spray directly onto your MacBook, and when you slightly make the spray's head down towards the spot, it doesn't spray anything. I recommend to spray onto the tissue/or anything that will wipe the device but it gives weaker wiping power than spraying directly onto the dirty spot of the ​device.