Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on September 27, 2013
I bought an iPhone 5 not long ago, and purchased a heavy-duty Otter hard case at the same time. A case like that is great for outdoor use (e.g. hiking) or anytime a phone needs protection against knocks and tumbles, but for everyday indoor home/office use I found it overkill, so I bought the Belkin case. What I wanted it for it does perfectly: provides no-slip security in my hand and on gently angled smooth surfaces. It's trivially easy to swap out for another case, or for charging the phone using Apple's Lightning-to-30-pin adapter (whose plug is too short to fit into the iPhone socket with the Belkin case in place).

It's not optimally designed for iOS7, however: the bottom margin of the rubber case comes far enough up on the screen to make it harder to swipe upwards to open Control Center. Without a case, you can just swipe a flat finger from the home button upwards. With the Belkin case it's trickier: you have to angle your finger and/or pull down slightly on the rubber covering to swipe successfully. Not impossible, but takes some practice. To work well with iOS7 the bottom case margin should be a few millimeters lower.

I would have rated this 4 stars before iOS7, but the Control Center issue knocks off a star.
on November 5, 2016
I love these iphone cases. I bought a 2pack with one black & one white cover, when my husband and I got our first iphone 5's several years ago. I like the soft feel of the silicon. I believe this cover has saved my phone from damage on a number of accidental drops. Mine took alot of abuse over the years and eventually cracked on inside of the corners, making it a bit of a loose fit. So when I needed to replace it, I looked online for a while to find this exact case. Unfortunately, they are probably out of production, so when I did find them I had to pay through the nose, but I did so happily because it's a great case.
on October 19, 2012
I agree with other reviewers about this case making the home button a little harder to push. Purchasers should also be aware that the 30 Pin connector( that Apple sells separately) to make your 'old' adaptors work on the Iphone5 will NOT work on this case. You will either need to take the case off to use the adaptor or use the charger originally supplied with the iPhone. Other than this irritation, the case does just what i want it to do and you get two for your $.
on September 9, 2014
I ordered the Belkin Flex case for my iPhone 5S because I was completely happy with the version that fit my iPhone 4. I particullay liked the traction it had, the phone wouldn't fall out of my pocket or go flying across the car console. The Belkin Flex does indeed have that characteristic and so I am using it in spite of it's design flaws - it covers the thumb print on and requires extra pressure to operate the on button and is a bit flimsy on the edges so it tends to want to come loose at times. Still, it's better that most others at staying where I put it.
on December 14, 2013
I love this case, it feels good and I feel the phone will not slip out of my hands. It is also smartly designed and looks good. I'm only giving it 4 stars because they should have punched a hole for the home button so that it recognizes the fingerprint.
on July 24, 2013
These two Belkin cases fit the iPhone 5 perfectly. It's snug and does its job by protecting the phone from scratches and marks. I love how I have the option of using the clear or the black. I also have the Belkin view case in green but this is so much better. I did not like how the other one had the polycarbonate back and got scratched. I don't have to worry about that any more since it's all rubber. I would definitely suggest buying this for anyone who wants to avoid scratches.
on December 28, 2012
My husband wanted something in the gel type cover that was a little thicker, but most of the cases are hard. We both like the fact that it is anti skid, but he would like a little more protection. At any rate, it is a good product for the price. My phone seems easier to hold with the case on and I don't feel like it might slip out of my hand. It is also better than the old iPhone 4 case as it is possible to pull it out of your pocket without turning the pocket inside out. We are both satisfied.
on June 19, 2016
we like the silicone because it stays on the dashboard in the car or surfaces in general. It's been really durable for the last couple of years. It's great to get the 2-pack.
on December 4, 2012
Saw this Belkin case at Target and i love the feel of the soft ruberry silicone. Happy that I found it on amazon for $10 cheaper than Target. Love that my white iphone doesnt feel bulky but still protected. It does cover the main lower button of the iphone, but i get used to it and do not feel like it makes the button hard to push. It comes in 2 , so my husband got one for his black iphone as well. Great buy!
on September 25, 2013
This case is great. Flexible rubber case with a cool pattern on the back. But it is NOT compatible with the iPhone 5S because it covers the home button/fingerprint scanner. If you're on an iPhone 5S DO NOT BUY.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.