HTL17_gno Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star). See all 45 reviews
on November 16, 2011
This is a very nice product. Squishy neoprene fabric with a rubberized grip area. Zipper closure, soft inside to protect your new Kindle Fire. Great for keeping your Fire safe in a purse or briefcase. Being fully enclosed ensures that small things inside your purse will not get inside and damage your device, like it might in one of the book-style cases that is one around the sides. My only issue is that I also put a gel sleeve on my Fire - AMAZON KINDLE FIRE TPU GEL SKIN CASE - BLUE, WITH QUBITS MICROFIBRE CLEANING CLOTH - and it makes for a tight fit. It zips ok, but I'm worried it may wear at the stitches. But it was not of concern enough for me to return the case. Overall, very pleased with this product!
on December 4, 2011
I received this cover exactly when Amazon told me it was due and it came to me in perfect condition. It's light-weight and the gel material is soft but feels like it will keep it protected from the potential damaging risks that lie inside my purse. The grip material feels nice too. And this is just nit-picky but I'll say it anyway for those who were maybe looking for something that looked flashier, the picture makes it appear as though the grip-area has a bit of a sheen to it. But it's actually just the rubberized material and there's nothing shiny about it. I admit that this is a a very small issue to bring up but for me, it was a surprise.

Other than that, it's a very good product that holds my Kindle safely without accidentally turning it on. The price was fair and I love the color.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 5, 2012
This case gets the job done. It's not the pretty aqua color that appears on my screen - it's more like a teal green. But, it's still a nice little case. I like it. My daughter, who I bought this for, really likes it. She likes the design of the grip - it reminds her of an MC Escher work the way the design is layed out, she said.

I didn't have any of the problems that others mentioned with the splotches on the corners. I think that might have something to do with the temperature during shipping. Sounds like glue melting or something. Not sure, though since I did not have that problem.

Nice little, attractively designed case. I would have liked to have had some kind of grip to slide my hand into, some how. But it's a nice case.
on June 18, 2013
I purchased this for my Kindle Fire HD. It doesn't fit it. I gave it away instead of sending it back as I had already thrown the packaging away. It is a good prduct oththrwise.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 19, 2011
I purchased this Grip Sleeve for my new KindleFire. It's a perfect size. However, it does not have a pocket of any sort to hold the stylus, cleaning cloth and business card (in case of loss). While I can fit all of this in the sleeve, it requires extra caution to ensure that the glass does not get scratched. It's made of a great fabric that is easy to grip and the color is true as advertised.
on June 1, 2014
It's a good product. The reason why it didn't get four starts is because one of the zippers broke off. Other then that, it's a good case.
on September 17, 2015
I like this case but I had the bigger kindle so didn't fit
on July 3, 2013
bought the item for my wife, likes it very much. case was shipped on time. case is able to be zipped up, thus keeping stylus inside
on May 3, 2013
I like the color and style of the case. The Kindle Fire fits in the case very well. Removing and inserting of Kindle is easy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.