- Size (LWH): 7.25 inches, 4.75 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
Belkin Holster Case for Zune 30 GB (Black and Gray)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Offers you a sleek and elegant way to protect and use your new Zune at the same time
- Top-loading case offers easy access to your Zune player, and is constructed of easy-care microfiber and durable leather
- Clear cover completely encases and protects your screen from scratches and other cosmetic damage
- Fold-over snap makes sure your Zune stays safe in its case, while still allowing you full access to its controls and all its ports
- Comes in a stylish black finish with a mustard-yellow interior that brings a touch of class to any ensemble, and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Belkin Holster Case for Zune - case for digital player
Product Type: Case for digital player
Material: Leather, microfiber
MP3 Player Compatibility: Microsoft Zune 30GB
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Customers also search for: Technology\Consumer Electronics\MP3 Players and Accessories\MP3 and IPOD Accessories Discount Belkin Holster Case For Zune - Case For Digital Player - Leather, Microfiber - Black, Buy Belkin Holster Case For Zune - Case For Digital Player - Leather, Microfiber - Black Wholesale Belkin Holster Case For Zune - Case For Digital Player - Leather, Microfiber - Black, 0722868611432, F8M030, Miscellaneous MP3 Accessories
The Belkin holster case is a handy, top-loading case that offers you easy access to your Zune player, and is constructed of easy-care microfiber and durable leather, with a clear cover that completely encases and protects your screen from scratches and other cosmetic damage. This unit has a fold-over snap to make sure your Zune stays where it belongs, safe in its case, while still allowing you full access to its controls and all the necessary ports so you can enjoy its full uses without having to constantly remove and replace it. Form-fit to your Zune player, the Belkin F8M030 holster case comes in a stylish black finish with a mustard-yellow interior that brings a touch of class to any ensemble, and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
What's in the Box
Belkin F8M030 holster case and warranty information.
Top Customer Reviews
- Can remove easily from the case. This is important if you use the Zune in a dock (including a speaker dock like the Altec Lansing), or if you use the Belkin Tunepower (an additional battery pack).
- Nice looking colors (black, grey, tan lining) that help disguise my brown Zune's unattractive color.
- Built-in screen protector. Haven't noticed it's there, so I guess it's not visible in use.
- Open sync/charge port. With wireless sync, I'm no longer attaching the Zune to the computer. Instead, I charge by attaching the sync cord to an A/C adaptor that has a USB output. (I've found that lithium ion batteries, which are supposed to only have about a two-year lifespan, are lasting more than four years in my lightly-charged devices, so separating charging from syncing has given me the ability to limit my Zune charge cycles.) If you're worried about lint from your pocket getting into the port, then this open port is not an advantage.
- The clip is far from foolproof. It's too easy when bending for your thigh to push the large Zune off your belt. Happened two times during the first hour I had it on my belt. If you're just going for a walk, for example, this might not be an issue.
- The thick leather around the exposed click wheel means that when intending to click ff or rew, you sometimes instead accidentally activate the buttons to the far left (go back) or far right (play/pause). I've adjusted mostly, getting my whole finger into the recessed click wheel area before clicking with the edge of my finger or fingernail.
The reviews of the Speck indicate that belt clip is secure. They also indicate it's more difficult to pull your Zune in and out of the Speck case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't fit my Zune. Had to buy a different case that works right.Published 14 months ago by G Scott
Works better than I expected since I did not know much about Zune but it is the perfect case. Thanks.Published on March 18, 2014 by Joe Rhyne
This item keep my zune safe and it allows me to charge it and use it without removing it, this is the second set i own the first was a gift, and for me it was easy to choose itPublished on September 15, 2011 by Eduardo Burciaga
I ordered this item thinking it was a 2 piece case/holster for my Zune 30gig. It is indeed a 1 piece case with a belt clip, not the 2 piece holster I'm used to. Read morePublished on April 25, 2010 by Mark W. Amann
Too difficult to use my zune after I put it on ... it makes zune looks so heavy. I like other Belkin products as there quality is really good but this one not worth it.Published on December 9, 2009 by Ashish Chugh
I had purchased one of these cases for my original Zune and when I bought a second I was glad that I could still find this particular case. Read morePublished on August 22, 2009 by M. Hunter
Honestly I bought one of these thinking it would just be a way to protect my Zune and with the clip on the back be able to carry it around, but as soon as my daughter saw it she... Read morePublished on June 8, 2009 by Bob