Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on May 12, 2017
This is an awesome RCA cable. Belkin is my favorite AV cable, and PUREAV is my most trusted component of that brand. I wish they hadn't been discontinued. The cables are very robust, and work every time! My only complaint is that this version has very tight connections and large ends, so the inputs on your device needs to be a bit far apart.
on March 4, 2016
I plugged this in between my receiver and turntable and got a weird buzzing noise in one speaker that wouldn't stop no netter what I did (and yes, the setup is grounded). I disconnected the cable and plugged in another I had laying around and the buzz went away so it has to be the cable.
on March 1, 2016
Have a 3D TV, and a $3000 receiver..but..the receiver is not 3 D compatible!! So after 4 different Blu-ray players the only one I found that would work is one with these connections for the audio. I run the video via HDMI directly to the TV, but on a mute output putting the audio through these cables to my 7.2 system. I have had them for a few years now and they still work perfectly! Great cables!!
on November 24, 2014
Purchased 10 of these a few years ago, use them with my Mac and Yamaha gear.

No noise problems that I have noticed.
Very flexible
Easy insertion, I have had to tighten some of the connectors.

These are in individual blister packs for store shelves, I wish they sold them in plain boxes and in sets of 5 to hold the cost down.

If they had the 3ft cables I would buy them, but again half of the cost of these cables is the packaging.

If you buy them you won't regret it.
on July 23, 2010
Bought this cable together with a couple others of similar quality to completely re-do the audio cabling of my main gaming and recording system. Wow, what an improvement in sound quality. I am running a splitter from the 1/8th stereo sound card jack -- on one side I amd going to a dedicated subwoofer and from there to a set of Roland computer monitors, on the other side to a rack mixer that feeds inputs into a Fostex digital multi-track. Was using cheap RS cables before. This cable replaced the piece that went from the subwoofer to the Roland monitors. Highs (cymbals, high-hats, etc.) are MUCH more noticable now and the "punchy-ness" of the bass (kick drum) has improved substantially as well. Just wish I hadn't suffered with bad cables for so long. RECOMMENDED if you want/like/need fidelity from your computer audio.
on June 3, 2013
Just received these cables today. Tried them immediately and they work great! Very well built too. I personally believe that these cables do improve the sound quality. I highly recommend these cables to anyone looking for high quality well built audio cables. They are relatively inexpensive considering the quality. You could easily spend $30+ for good quality audio cables at local retail stores. These are under $12 without compromising quality. Will purchase again.
on August 3, 2012
Used these to send sound from my Uverse box to my receiver in order to get TV sound throughout a home audio system. Sounds great. Cable seems to be quite sturdy. Nice and thick. I'd buy it again for sure. Probably saved a few bucks over going to a big box store.
on April 13, 2011
Well; what can I say.... ~$6 for 6 feet of cable w/shipping.

The cable is thick and high quality.

My only complaint is the rubber boots around the tips are longer than most.....
(If using these for a car; they may interfere with installing the deck as they stick out towards the rear very far).....

Anyway... very minor..... Like I said.... ~$6? You can't go wrong! (Rat shack wants closer to $20; and theirs aren't as thick or well made).....

Buy these if you need quality cables at REALLY CHEAP prices......
on September 6, 2012
You can trust Belkin, and they've gone the extra mile in their PureAV cable line. Gold contacts (can't hurt, right?), with the tip and sleeve split for extra-solid contact. My only criticism: these don't seem particularly well-shielded -- mine pick up some noise from adjacent video cables. But any analog cable is going to introduce *some* noise, miracles being in short supply these last couple of millenia.
on February 10, 2017
Had no trouble connecting..........sounds excellent.....better than the wire included with the CD player.