Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on February 27, 2013
I bought this cable as it appeared to have good shielding and solid connections. I was not mistaken in thinking that. I use this to connect my Polk PSW10 to my Yamaha HTR-5930 receiver.

I was worried as some reviewers have indicated getting interference and noise, but the cable that I received did not have any of those limited problems. I do understand that the noise & interference is an issue that does happen from time to time and I feel that you will experience that on a limited basis with any brand that you purchase. If it happens just return the product for a new one. It's hard to go into great detail about the cable. It seems very well insulated and does it's job transferring signal from my HTR to my subwoofer. Good cable and would highly recommend it as it's a good length for most people at 15 feet long. I would buy this again if I ever had a need for another one.
on November 14, 2013
I normally, read the low rating stars before making judgement but this this really proved me wrong, Some customers' low rating for this product have no justification, if they received exactly the same product I got from this seller. This product was brought to me as new and works perfectly, my previous cable, I could not hear the bass but now very clear bass. I personally recommend this product to all respective buyers, should buy this product with confidence and it will never fail your taste as compare with the other prices. It fits both the receiver and the subwoofer knobs perfectly. My only suggestion is that since always shorter cables are likely to transmit quality sounds, I will suggest that they manufacture shorter cables example 8 or 6 fts cables as well.
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this cable because I wanted a low cost, but higher quality cable for my new Klipsch subwoofer and Denon Receiver setup. I got what I wanted with the cost, but not with the quality. When I plugged the cable in, I got an incredible humming sound (poor shielding). I worked the cable around differently, and tried to get the cable to connect better, but to no avail. When I un-plugged it, and plugged in a standard RCA cable to the setup, the hum went away. I, of course, won't use that cable permanently, but at least I don't have a hum out of my subwoofer, while I look for a better quality cable (like Monster). Don't waste your money on this one!!!
on January 22, 2015
I am using a sunfire subwoofer and the connection was not as firm as I hoped. My subwooder vibrates quite a fair bit during play and this loosens the connection. And the subwoofer hum starts up once this happens but it was less loud than the previous very cheap RCA cable that I was using.
The delivery of bass was great though, it was less boomy and i could make out some notes, but if only the hum would go away..........that would be perfect.
on May 7, 2011
This cable is very nice. I was using a very thin what seemed like it had zero shielding inside and probably 25 feet or more in length generic subwoofer cable that came with a yamaha home theater in a box. I bought this cable and it sure looks high quality. The connector on the end is actually very long where it sticks out which I think is a good thing, it has a split center tip and very strong gold connectors around that the cable is flexible and has a directional marking for the signal direction. The cable has solid core conductors 2 of them according to the packaging and is shielded. I don't think any other cable would have much more edge of this one. The price and quality exceed my expectations and I feel my polk psw111 subwoofer should be getting as true of a bass signal to the amp as can be.
Bought this cable for my Energy Take 5.1 sound system. This cable is solid, well built, and lives up to what I would expect from the Bellkin name.
on November 12, 2011
I use mine between the Sub out on a Pioneer VSX1021-K and a Bic America F12 Sub Woofer. The connection is solid allowing all the right stuff through to create sweet,smooth, and clean low notes. I'll be buying more of these in the future as I add systems to our casa.
on August 24, 2015
Good cable, replaced old one that had issues.
on January 3, 2013
For the money, this is a great deal on a 15' sub cable. I am running a total of four of these between my vintage Marantz receiver and a Carver sub via the receiver's preamp/amp in/out circuit. I did not experience any hum or distortion, contrary to what was experienced by some other reviewers. One of the RCA plugs fit too loosely to the sub, but I reversed the cable and it worked better that way. Overall, this product provides very good value for the money.
on January 6, 2016
Don't believe the Monster Cable Hype. Do the research, this cable will give you the exact same sound as those way more expensive cables. This is a high quality cable for a great price! Belkin has some good quality stuff, but there are substandard cables out there.