Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 535 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 581 reviews
on March 4, 2014
I came across this mouse pad as an add-on item when I was Christmas shopping a few months ago. I paid $0.96 for it. This has definitely been one of my best, and most frugal, purchases on Amazon to date!

I had been looking for a basic mouse pad for a while, but was always turned off by the prices. Even at Walmart a basic black mouse pad was $7.98! Money was tight around the holidays, so while I really did need a mouse pad at work, I wasn't willing to spend much at all.

I have now been using this mouse pad for four months. The bottom corner is ever so slightly peeled up... And by ever so slightly I mean you have to really look at it to notice. I just flipped it around so that the slightly peeled up corner is now at the top of my mouse pad where my wrist wont hit it. This pad really is holding up!

Keep in mind, I work full time at a desk job. The only time I leave my computer is for breaks and lunch, this mouse pad gets about 45 hours of use a week or more and it is holding up just fine. If you're like me and you don't mind not having a fun or pretty picture on your mouse pad, then this would definitely be the mouse pad for you.

I highly recommend these and will be buying a couple more in other colors while they are all decently cheap still. You can't go wrong!
on December 9, 2015
This review was rejected originally, though nothing in the review violated any of the review guidelines. Makes me suspect something fishy.

This is a review of the Belkin Standard Mouse Pad.

Pros:
Inexpensive and tracks mouse easily. Surface has a slight roughness, which is good as I don't like smooth mousepads.

Cons:
Top layer started separating after just a week of usage at the office. There's a slight adhesive under the top cloth cover so removing it entirely may make the mouespad unusable. The attached image shows the top fabric starting to detach.
review image
on September 5, 2015
Bought as add-on despite negative reviews regarding terrible smell - strange, but couldn't wait to see what other reviewers were speaking of. Now I'm glad I was curious. Couldn't discern any smell at all, so I tasked my neighbor with trying to detect any odor. She couldn't either. Perhaps former reviewers got a pad from a poor batch of rubber or other materials. OK, nuf of that. I couldn't be happier with this pad; I've tried many other iterations of mouse pads, and this is among the best. Then again, I don't require specialized (gaming?) or cute (kittycats, et al) pads. It ain't as good as sliced bread, but it might do well if toasted - sans Limburger natch ! I heartily recommend this product.
on February 3, 2014
Tho I've used this pad only 3 or 4 weeks and don't have enough experience to comment on it's durability, this mouse pad seems well made and was an exceptional value at less than $1 (as of 1/2014). Fifteen years ago I bought a Staples mouse pad with a similar foam base and fabric surface for $0.99. This Belkin pad's foam base is a bit thinner than my old one, by perhaps 1/8-inch, but that doesn't seem to affect it's performance. The important points are that the Belkin pad is thick enough to stay in place, it's fabric surface seems durable & well adhered to the base and it cost me less that my old pad 15 years ago. In fact, the Belkin has more surface area than the old $0.99 pad. I was so surprised to find such a good pad so inexpensive that I bought 2.

(Update 8/2014) Seven months later the pad is good as new with the fabirc still firmly stuck to the foam.
on July 3, 2016
well i read about the smell of the other reviews, thought for the good price i'd try it. and i did have an idea... as yes, it does have a rubber smell... so i slathered some of our hand sanitizer and set it on a plate, course it dried very quickly, and was good to go. so i am proud of myself for the easy fix !! i imagine this would work to swab it with rubbing alcohol.... not sure why i thought of it, except i have hand sanitizer that makes my hands smell fresh and thought the alcohol would somehow contribute as well to sink into the surface, which it did.
For me, I tried this very nice quality Blue Belkin Standard Mouse Pad and was happily surprised. This mouse pad works well with any type of mouse I tried and any brand of mouse I tried! First, I tried the MS Wireless Mouse and the mouse moved so well over this pad. Then I tried out my new Verbatim Mini Mouse (the retractable type). The Verbatim mouse moved very well over this pad. In addition, the back of this mouse pad is coated and stays in place (no slipping on my desk--it stays nicely in place).

Looking for a very good quality and basic mouse pad that works without paying a high cost? Look no further, this is the mouse pad I suggest to you. And I believe that you will be very happy with it.

Highly recommend this Belkin Mouse Pad!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon February 11, 2014
Ya, it's cheap, but in a household of 4 people constantly at one computer or another of every conceivable type and environment, this mousepad covers all the bases: from teenage heavy gaming to the more sedate puzzles and surfing. Usually have 3 or 4 extras in their packaging for when a pad does give up the fight (or gets inundated by a drink). Personally, sure, I have spent far more for higher end pads, but the kicker is when the higher quality ones do finally come to the end of their life spans, I invariably grab one of the Belkin spares and use it for months. Plus I have always preferred the cloth texture over other surfaces.
on July 6, 2013
I have a PC as well as a laptop. This is a perfect size for my PC that sits on my desk in the office of my home. I really wanted it for my laptop as I purchased a Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse to use with that. Too big for my laptop. Looks as if it is somewhere around 12 inches long and 8 inches wide.
Product Update: 7/21/2013
After having the Belkin Standard Mouse Pad -Blue for under 2 weeks they are starting to come apart, both cloth ends are separating from the pads. I think that I would rather have spent more to get something with some quality. As stated before the size is right for my pc and with that I have no issue but now I am going to have to go out and purchase new mouse pads. I guess the old saying is right you get what you pay for.
on October 22, 2014
Not a bad mouse pad with just on small problem after extended use. The surface is great and works well with laser mice. The only thing I've run into is the felt like top of the pad can start coming loose from the base at the edges after prolonged use. I've got a number of these and they all have that one issue. Not a real killer as I've taken to stapling the very outer edge to keep the pad from rising up as it comes loose. It works fine. If the top felt like surface were sewed or otherwise more firmly attached to the base this wouldn't happen. Other than this a really good pad!
on March 13, 2015
This is a good mouse pad if you like the felt top type with the sponge like base underneath. I do and I really like this one. The only thing I've ever run into on these type pads is the top surface's edges coming loose around the rim of the pad. I usually staple them down with a stapler and that solves that. It's a softer pad than some people like but that's on of the reason I like it. If you want hard surface you can use a table top if you're using a laser mouse but these pads, to me, are easy on the waist and finger. A good pad!