Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 3-Foot|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on October 25, 2012
Strong gauged cable. Good quality. Works as describe. Length is just wright, price is a good selling point.Works great with my Android.
on December 8, 2011
The cable is good quality, but came in a plastic bag and looks used, not new. Also shorter than I expected at only 3ft, could not find that info in the description.
on August 30, 2012
I had been buying another AUX cable for a while because it long. However, it kept on breaking. So, I decided to look for a Belkin cable, since I have bought Belkin products before and was satisfied. This cable definitely satisfied my need. The cable is thick and reinforced, so it is pretty sturdy. The only issue is that it isn't longer, but it is a decent enough length. The point is: it gets the job done. I feel like I won't have to replace this cable for a while.
on August 5, 2016
Aux cable came in original packaging and had a shortage ! The cable was purchased for my car, when I tried to use the cable in my car, it didn't work. I have to hold the cable a certain way for it to play music out of the car speaker. I know that the problem is not within my car because I have used several aux cables in my car before, and I also tried to use this cable on different devices and the shortage was still there.
on June 2, 2012
Sometimes you get what you pay for. After trying cheaper cables to connect the iPhone and iPods in the car, we gave up and got this Belkin cable. Great sound and no clipping out. Highly recommended.
on December 23, 2012
I bought this cable to work with my iPod Touch 5th Generation, I wanted to be able to use it with my sound bar. This cable is great, I just plug one end into the sound bar and the other end into the iPod and it's Christmas songs for hours!

The cable is well-made, as I found my cat attacking it the other day and it didn't have a scratch! I like the cable heads, they're strong and sturdy, they don't slip out of your hands when you're climbing behind the sound bar to hook it up. I also don't feel like they'll break off in either my sound bar or the iPod when I disconnect it, which is always a plus when using a cable!

All in all, for the $7, I paid for it, I'm happy, it's a good cable.
on June 12, 2013
This is so much better than the Monster cable I previously used. The jacks are sturdy and heavy and the cord is thick. Soundwise it's perfect, but I'm more impressed with the quality of the build. It's much cheaper than Monster and much higher quality components.
on October 2, 2012
This cable is stout in every way. The ends are really heavy due the the high end fittings. Cable is nice and thick. The ends plug into the original iPhone (which I use for podacasts) like a glove making a really solid connection with no wiggle at all.
on December 28, 2012
I was looking for a cable that would fit in my iPhone with the case still on and this one fit the description. It has a narrower area just before the actual jack part that allows it to fit in the small space allowed by my case.
on October 13, 2014
It did not work well at all. The cord was damaged before I even used it. The cord seemed like it was pinched in. But it did plug in well with my phone case on. If this product were to work and had no damages, I would have rated it 5 stars.