|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 1.2 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||22-1-01000-8|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22-1-01000-8|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bell Automotive 22-1-01000-8 Black Deer Warning
|Price:||$5.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produces two separate and unique frequencies to warn animals away
- High output airflow activated
- Can conveniently be removed from base for cleaning and driving through car washes
- Mounts easily with high bond adhesive tape (included)
- Protects those at risk for vehicle-animal collisions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bell Automotive’s Black Deer Warning is an easy to install deer alert accessory that generates two separate and unique sound waves that warn animals of oncoming vehicles. The low-profile designed accessory mounts to your car with high bond adhesive tape. The Deer Warning can easily be removed from the base for cleaning and driving through car washes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I still need to drive aware of deer and elk, but the whistle seems to help get the animals attention.
Recently my whistles came off in the car wash. The deer seemed to be less aware when I approached, so I was happy to find these.
1) The whistle are not audible to humans.
2) These are 2 pitched whistles. You can find the "open" whistle by holding them up to the light. Open goes on the driver's side.
3) The sticky tape has worked well for me, but I did damage one when using a brush too vigorously.
4) They are removable. Best remove before using an automatic car wash.
I've read stories about how drivers would drive into the woods late at night and once they hit a corner there would be a deer in the middle of the road.
Im not certain if these work or not but for $4+ its not a bad investment to have some peace of mind.
I plan to install these behind my front grill however the original adhesive is that of cheap foam sticky tape.
The quality of the tape is too inferior for long term use. I used a heat gun on low heat for 10 seconds and the adhesive was easily removed(no struggle and no residue). I can only imagine what a hot summer day/engine heat would have these falling off in no time.
I roughed up the base plate with 100grit sandpaper then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. I then used a strip of 3M VHB industrial clear mounting tape where the original adhesive mount used to be. I traced the excess with an X-acto knife.
I also took these apart to see where the air travels and on the bottom of the exit hole there was excess plastic from the factory's flash molding process. This was easily cleaned with a sharp X-acto knife. Im not sure if the tiny excess of plastic interferes with the sound for deers but it was a easy two second removal. (I have added photos to give you an idea).
If my review was in any way helpful please click the "YES" button :)
Most recent customer reviews
She says there have been at least 5 instances just recently where the
deer ran toward the...Read more