Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Bell Barbie My Fab Bike Pads/Gloves
Style: Pads/Gloves|Change

on February 17, 2015
Got our granddaughter a Barbie bike right after her 4th birthday, she asked for a bell to go with it. Once again I went to my Amazon account and not only got the bell a fantastic price, but it came with a rear-view mirror and a bike chain! She was so happy I thought we'd all go crazy listening to the bell ringing for over 2 hours, and that was before it was on her bike! LOL. But it got onto her bike and she loves it, & Grandpa & Grammy are glad we get to go home when she started to ride it around the yard! LOL Amazon made me and our granddaughter very happy.
3 helpful votes
on June 13, 2017
I purchased these to use on my bike at burning man and I was really pleased with the price. The streamers needed a little reinforcement in my opinion, so I reinforced them on to my handlebars with duck tape. The basket securement straps seemed to be sufficient, but I added zip ties just to prevent theft. The basket is large enough to fit a small waterbottle, or can, and the heart shaped cuts outs add an extra bit of cuteness.
on June 24, 2016
the basket itself is super flimsy plastic, but hold my daughters beanie baby puppies for bike rides and a water bottle so thats all that matters.. the plastic holders that attach the basket to the bike broke after 1 use so had to get zip-ties to hold together instead.. the strings for the handles fell off before we even left on the bike ride.. Definitely would Not purchase again or suggest!
on September 20, 2017
Super cute. The Barbie sticker peels off easily too so I added it to my Burner bike this year and was pleased. The horn is not super loud so wouldn't work well in a loud atmosphere. More for fun, decorative purposes.
on April 5, 2017
Gave as gift. Very satisfied.
on June 12, 2017
So fun ! And pretty too : )
on January 23, 2017
Had to return the first set after one of the knee pads broke after my 5 year old had only worn them once outside. She feel on her knee and the cover came detached from the mesh that it was soon to. I got a replacement and haven't had any issues.
on December 13, 2016
This is a good safety combo. The only caveat I have is that the knee pads tend to slip down and out of place occasionally if you don't constantly keep them in check. Good product for the money.
on July 17, 2017
Very easy to install and it seems like it will be very durable. My daughter loves it.
on May 19, 2016
Horn doesn't work! I bought it for my daughters 3rd birthday and by the time her birthday came she opened it really excited to put it on her bike, we realized it didn't work but it was too late to return it. 😠😠
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.