Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bell Barbie My Fab Bike Pads/Gloves
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Style Name: Pads/Gloves|Change

on May 3, 2016
So my mother had some surgery and she proceeded to be stubborn and walk around on her foot which was not as directed by her doctor. So when she had to go back in surgery for a second time because she wouldn't listen the Dr. prescribed her a scooter lmfao!!!! I decided to make it fun and get her a Barbie horn, basket and streamers. This just made her day and inspired her to listen to her doctor and continue staying off of her foot and using her scooter. Nice loud horn, we all know when momma is coming!
on November 17, 2015
This set was ok. I bought them for my 4 year old, who is above average height for her age so probably the size of the average 5 yr old. They were snug and she doesn't like to wear them. She loved Barbie on them, but not enough to keep them on. I'll have to get another set.
on June 30, 2013
We did not receive the items pictured. We received a totally different basket and streamers. My 5 year old was very disappointed, but has decided to keep what was sent because she cannot bare to wait for the return process.
on February 12, 2014
We have gone through 3 different brands of knee, elbow pads and gloves. These are just like the others but fits a little too small for size 6. You'd think that because it's Barbie that it would be catered towards the 6+ year olds - nope!
on June 24, 2016
the basket itself is super flimsy plastic, but hold my daughters beanie baby puppies for bike rides and a water bottle so thats all that matters.. the plastic holders that attach the basket to the bike broke after 1 use so had to get zip-ties to hold together instead.. the strings for the handles fell off before we even left on the bike ride.. Definitely would Not purchase again or suggest!
on February 17, 2015
Got our granddaughter a Barbie bike right after her 4th birthday, she asked for a bell to go with it. Once again I went to my Amazon account and not only got the bell a fantastic price, but it came with a rear-view mirror and a bike chain! She was so happy I thought we'd all go crazy listening to the bell ringing for over 2 hours, and that was before it was on her bike! LOL. But it got onto her bike and she loves it, & Grandpa & Grammy are glad we get to go home when she started to ride it around the yard! LOL Amazon made me and our granddaughter very happy.
on May 1, 2016
Order a jar of Excedrin while you're at it because this horn goes over big with the 3-5 year old set. It has stood up to near constant use for every 20 minute bike ride since Christmas. It attached easily and firmly to the handlebars and she was off to conduct her own parade through the neighborhood. No doubt an excellent safety device.
on May 19, 2016
Horn doesn't work! I bought it for my daughters 3rd birthday and by the time her birthday came she opened it really excited to put it on her bike, we realized it didn't work but it was too late to return it. 😠😠
on January 14, 2014
These were bought for a 5 and 6 year old and the knee straps are a little small. I am going to have to figure out how to extend the straps so they can get them around their knees without being so tight. Other than that they are cute.
on October 3, 2013
I bought two, one for my daughter and one for a friend's daughter. They look very cute on the bikes but do not work at all. One broke before it ever got on a bike and the other worked for a few days and now I have to buy two more. Not happy with this purchase.