Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 19, 2012
I purchased this helmet for my 3 year old granddaughter, who is learning to ride a "big girl" bike. Boy, what a super, well-constructed helmet it is! It has velcro padding on the inside, which comes with extra strips of protection so that you can change the fit of the helmet to fit your child's head. The inside of the helmet is completely lined with a dense, thick styrofoam-type material, which is sure to cushion against injury from falling on cement or other hard surfaces. The helmet is vented, to reduce sweating & heat buildup. The neck straps are adjustable and easy to use. I feel very comfortable knowing that my baby is well protected with this helmet on & she loves wearing it!
on January 10, 2013
The sizing says 5+, but when we put it on my five year old it was sliding everywhere no matter how much adjusting and tightening we did. She is an average sized child. We will be exchanging this for a different type of helmet.
on January 2, 2013
This helmet fits very well on my 3yr old Granddaughter. i will purchase from this company again. This helmet looks exactly like the picture
on May 31, 2012
The helmet is good - fits my 5 year old daughter fine. But the bell pictured did not not come with the helmet. We got some cheap blue mirror that mounts on the handle bars. Oh well, my daughter didn't seem to mind...but I'm waiting for her to ask where the bell is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.