|Item Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 11.4 x 12.6 inches|
|Item model number||7061837|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7061837|
|CAPA Certified||DOT Certified|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
Bell Helmets Unisex-Adult's Full-Face Style Street Helmet (Clutch Blue, Large)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate shell transitions Adaptive shield included adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior contoured cheek pads aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and Lift integrated speaker Pockets
- Click Release for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Senna Smh10 and card scala rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom
Compare with similar items
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Solid Matte Black, Large)
Bell 7049224 Qualifier Street Helmet (Solid Matte Black, Large)
Bell Qualifier DLX Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Titanium/Black Rally, Large)
ScorpionExo Covert Unisex-Adult Half-Size-Style Matte Black Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Cycle City Inc.||Longhorn Moto||Motorangutan||Five Star Outlet Store|
|Color||Clutch Blue||Solid Matte Black||Solid Matte Black||Matte Titanium/Black||Matte Black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight polycarbonate shell. Transitions Adaptive Shield included. Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort. Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise. Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior. Contoured cheek pads. Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift. Integrated speaker pockets. Click Release for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever. NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield. Padded chin strap with D-ring closure. Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom. .
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I always wear a LARGE in almost any helmet, and this one fit perfect. It's also fairly comfortable.
The face shield seals well, plus it is the Transitions photochromatic shield which darkens in direct sunlight. Sweet. (All Bell "DLX" helmets come with the Transitions shield, btw)
It is a bit noisy, but hey - it's a freakin motorcycle. If you want to travel in luxury and comfort, get your Lexus out of the garage.
Looks cool, nice graphics and finish.
It's made by Bell - a leader in the industry for decades. I feel safe. It is a quality product. You can't go wrong, especially if you can pick one up for anywhere near the price I just paid!
Get one. You can't really go wrong, and it could save your life.
anything, but not too loud with all the vents. Highly recommend.
The bad? Three things.
1) I had to adjust the visor hinges, because the visor was too far forward, and wind was getting into my face, even with all the vents closed. After getting them lined up correctly, visor opens and closes solidly and rattle-free.
2) Speaking of rattles, the forehead vent on the right side was rattling while riding, which could be heard inside the helmet. I could have returned the helmet because of that, but the fix was simple and perhaps permanent. Grab and gently pull up on the vent to take it off (it's held by 3 long plastic posts). Then roll some electrical tape around the posts (I rolled the tape around twice on each post to make the posts thicker). After covering the posts with 2 passes of tape, then press it back down into place. It's now really on there solidly, and will not move at all. Also, the posts are completely hidden, so no one will see what you did. Problem solved.
3) If you have thick-rimmed glasses, you will have a real tough time wearing eyewear with the helmet on. So you would need either contact lenses, or thin-rimmed eyeglasses. You COULD jam your thick-rimmed glasses, but it's a PITA, you'd have to wear them on top of your and slowly slide them down to eye-level. Bottom line: plan on wearing thin glasses or contacts.
Would I buy this helmet again? YES! I'd say the fit is as good as a Shoei RF-1200, and it's cool and quiet. You won't be disappointed. The Transitions visor will pay for itself after just one ride. This one's a keeper.