|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.1 x 6 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||7696|
|Batteries||4 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||NiCAD|
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bell+Howell 7696 Sonic Wireless Alarm System
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
7696 Features: -Includes 4 sonic sensors. -Batteries are included. -Attaches easily to any surface with no wiring. -2 Alarm settings: alarm or chime. -Use the alarm setting at night. -Use the chime setting to let you know when a door, window, or cabinet is opened. Generic Specifications: -Alarm Volume: 90 dB.
From the Manufacturer
Bell+Howell Sonic Alarm Systems Wireless/Battery Operated is great for doors, windows and cabinets. It is a 90db alarm and when the magnetic contact is broken, the alarm will sound. It has three settings, alarm, chime and off.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On those old doors--like what I have--in those hundred year old houses--like what I have--the doors are 'sunk' into the wall deeper than in the more modern houses. In modern houses the door is usually flush with the wall and door frame. It's easy to put a deadbolt on that type of door. But the older house's outside doors are sunk in deeper.
You will have trouble fitting one of these magnetic type alarms to the door frame and door. I had to turn mine upside down and put it on backwards (the adhesive side still goes up against the door and frame) and only found one spot on the entire door it would work.
But like I said, these types of alarms are great at what they do...I recommend them--when these stop working I will get more.
Most recent customer reviews
* The unit I have is poorly constructed, not dependable, and does not produce a loud enough alarm to provide an adequate intrusion alert.Read more