Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Color: Blue|Change

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on September 3, 2014
Small camera and probably somewhat "fragile". Takes mediocre quality photos. However, as it was a gift for our 4-yo grandson (who's very interested in photos, already), it was perfect! He loved the color, the ease (he figured it out -- he's only 4, but pretty sharp), and is loving it! I wouldn't use it for myself, as an adult photographer, but it's perfect for him.
on June 29, 2014
We gave these cameras to our granddaughters and they were great. The girls are 7 and 5 years old and the cameras were perfect for them. It is so much fun to watch them take and review their own pictures. The cameras are the right size and a good value.
on August 23, 2014
Was looking for an inexpensive camera to send with my young teen on a class trip where they didn't allow cell-phones. This camera served the need well. No bells or whistles, not expecting outstanding picture quality, but wanted a basic way to take some pictures. It did that exactly.
on August 6, 2016
This is a piece of junk...even for a 4 year old. No quality to the pictures and it froze after each shot taken. I had to remove the batteries to get it working again.

If you want a camera for a kid but don't want to spend a lot, grab the $28 vivitar one from Walmart. It's more than 15MP and does a good job.
on July 27, 2016
Clearly you're not going to get a good point-and-shoot camera for this price. And you don't. You MIGHT give this to a child who wanted to take her own photos, assuming she doesn't really care how they come out and is just excited to be taking photos. Even so, this camera has a weird and annoying lag (about one second or so) between pressing the button and the photograph being taken -- so you have to hold the camera perfectly still, and you can't photograph anything that's in motion.
on October 2, 2013
Very handy and easy to use. Requires a micro SD card, but such are cheap and easy to get nowadays. Be sure to set the resolution and quality level to the maximum according to the manual! Anything less won't do! Video mode works fairly well. If you need a digital camera but are on a budget (I got it on sale), give this one a try!
on September 2, 2015
I bought this for my 6-year old granddaughter as a step up from the Fisher Price toy camera she has. It is better, but barely. I have framed pix in my office that were taken with 5 MG cameras from a few years back -- this is not in that class! The display screen is tiny and not clear, but worse is that it only takes borderline acceptable pics in bright sunlight. Any iphone, even iphone 1, takes better pictures. I am amazed that anyone these days can give this camera a good review.
on April 1, 2017
The camera itself was wonderful for my seven year old, but the suggestions as to cards and batteries were wrong.
thankfully we had the suitable stuff already hanging about. Nothing worse then having a camera you can't use.
Once we fixed the accessories problem.
on May 22, 2017
This camera works very well !! Easy to work menu. For setting time, size of photo, meter mode, self timer, photo quality and mini SD slot.
Image sizes are, 2592 x 1944; 2048 x 1536,; 1280 x 960; + 640 x 480. Down side is video, 640 x 480 + 320 x 240.
My daughter loves her birthday present !! Pictures and video look very nice !! Even comes with import and workable soft ware for the pictures.
review image
on April 19, 2017
When I first opened the battery compartment a piece fell off and then the battery closer unattached itself. When I found that little metal piece I had to reattach it the battery closing and then the closer back to the camera. So now I have the camera on, but it won't format the SD card so this is a paperweight. Not even a paperweight since the camera feels like it's going to fall apart with the slightest touch. You're better off with an old cellphone if you just want pictures.