Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 2, 2015
It is not HD as today's standards go. Even 720p should look better than what this camera produces. The batteries last about 10 minutes of recording time. The audio from the built in microphone does pick up but is about a second delayed with the picture on the videos I shot. Makes it look like a dubbed over foreign film. The tripod mount is poorly sized plastic treads and does not fit leaving the camera just wobbling around and actually falling off the tripod when swiveling. The only good footage I have taken is outdoors in bright sunlight but the sound is still off. It will not pick up any video indoors under fluorescent lighting even if your house if very well lit. I even tried supplemental lamps for extra light and it looked like the blair witch project. Still pictures are very poor. My flip phone form 5 years ago took better pictures.
on July 13, 2014
Very disappointed in this camera. I bought it for my grandson for his birthday and he was clearly not impressed. The video and camera are grainy and have hardly discernible images when filming and playing back. I bought a 16 GB flash memory card to go with this so he could have longer videos and store more pictures, so I feel like I wasted my money on that too. The pictured advertising for this product is extremely misleading, I fell for it. Should have opened it up and tried it out myself before giving it as a gift. I did not want to take his gift to return it. I will never purchase another Bell+Howell product again.
on August 3, 2015
Great little camera for Stills & Video. Easy to transfer files via the SD Card.
on December 8, 2015
Arrived when expected. Worked well when niece used it when opened.
on March 6, 2015
I used this when i am driving. We have lots of crazy drivers. It's good
on March 23, 2015
Horrible item. The camera didn't even work. It kept saying the battery was dead and would turn off. I returned it. It took over 2 months to receive my refund.
on October 7, 2014
Does not come with a card so we can't use it. We'll see, once a card arrives in the mail.
on December 31, 2013
It is very user friendly for younger kids. The images look grainy on the camera screen. I'm waiting to see the uploaded images to see if the pixels look better once uploaded to a computer screen.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.