- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by itembazaar when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bell+Howell Slice Ultra-Thin 1080p Full HD Digital..." and save 57% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bell+Howell Slice Ultra-Thin 1080p Full HD Digital Video Camera - DV10HD
|Price:||$170.87 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080p Full HD video output
- 3.0" wide LCD display with touch screen interface
- automatic focus, automatic face, motion detection.
- Built in LED video light, 16.0 MP max resolution
- SD and micro SD card slots expandable up to 32GB
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Bell+Howell Slice2 DV7HD-BK Full 1080p HD Camcorder with Touchscreen and 60x Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Bell & Howell DV30HD 1080p HD Video Camera Camcorder (Black) with 16GB Card + Case + Flex Tripod + Kit
KINGEAR HDV-312 24MP HD 1080P 2.7" LCD Scrren Digital Video Camcorder with 16x Digital Zoom 270°Rotation
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||itembazaar||Amazon.com||Cameta Camera||PowerDoF-US|
|Screen Size||3 in||3 in||3 in||2.7 in|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p_hd||1080p_hd||1080p||1080p|
The Bell+Howell DV10HD SLICE is small on size and big on performance. This Smartphone size digital video camcorder takes videos at 1080p Full High Definition, and shoots pictures at 16mp maximum resolution. One of the thinnest camcorders in the world, it features a 3” Touch-Screen, and a built-in LED video light. With a 32GB SD storage slot, Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, slow motion playback and more, capture hours of fun and memories. Includes Li-ion battery, charger, case, image editing software, and HDMI, A/V and USB cables.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Very inconvenient to switch between video and camera modes;
3) Fragile, no way to prevent shocks;
4) Horrible charger design -- when charging, screen can not be completely closed;
5) Function setting options might appear professional, but most does not work at all!
Only pros are the thin design and light weight.
Most of the flaps covering the ports are very flimsy and I fear they'll break off anytime. The battery cover is also poorly made. Only has a single slot for full size SD cards, while the next larger model has dual slots.
Body controls are tiny even for my small hands, but the record button in big and easy to press and thats the most important thing.
Lots of features in the menu system, and it was easy to navigate. Touchscreen works well. Screen was bright and clear even on the dim setting. Can be flipped around to all different angles for self recording or working with a tripod. Has a standard threaded camera mount.
Image quality is atrocious. 1080p at 30fps looks like it was recompressed using freeware apps and then posted to youtube as if it were 240p, And thats in the supposedly ultra-high quality shooting mode.
720p at 60fps looks awful. You cant even tell its a higher frame rate because the pixelation is so hideous.
Frankly for the rotten image quality I see no reason to own this camera. It wont do anything a cheap smartphone cant already do, and its got cheap plastic parts all around the body. Sensor is tiny, lens is tiny. Its inferior in always except being compact. I gave it 2 stars because it did work and nothing was malfunctioning, its just a lousy product.