Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 8, 2018
I wrecked my motorcycle and was wearing this helmet and if I hadn't I'd be dead. Little bulkier than expected but saved my life. Highly recommended for a brain protector!
on August 8, 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 26, 2018
Received helmet quickly. Was in perfect condition. Packed nicely. Fits great. Love the detail. Looks good with my bike!
on July 18, 2018
The helmet itself (minus the mouthguard) is probably one of the most uncomfortable helmets I've worn. I even went to the manufacturer website and measured my dome so I wouldn't have to play the return game for size issues. Looks nice, but you definitely know it's there as the guts of the helm deform your skull.
on July 17, 2018
Fits great, just as advertised, no problems with shipping or customer service. Another great product from bell. Only small gripe with this is that it is a
proportionally large helmet, which is to expect from a motorcycle helmet, rather have more than enough protection than not enough!
on July 14, 2018
It’s very small even when I removed all pads it won’t fir also front mask not closing. I think the seller send me xs instead of L like what all labels show in and out. Also had to bay 80$ for shipping it back to us. Very disappointed.
review image
on June 28, 2018
It's huge! I burst out laughing when I put this on, I thought I could use it on Halloween but it's just too expensive for that purpose. If you're not 6 ft tall and weighs over 200 lbs, don't even think about it, you'll look funny, trust me. I want to love this helmet but helmet this huge doesn't even fit me right, I got a few hot spots on the temple and back of my head, the style looks really nice but I guess I'm just not made for this.
Perfect fit. Very happy!
on June 28, 2018
Love the helmet, I typically wear a large but bought this helmet in a medium. The look of it is pretty cool but if youre not use to wearing half helmets just know, stuff is gonna get in your eyes.
on June 12, 2018
GREAT LOOKING HELMET, BUT...... not too protective on the front, since it’s just a hard plastic muzzle, but to ride around town, it’s an amazing looking helmet.