- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002LVMOP0
- Item model number: BSBMH
- Average Customer Review: 87 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #316,850 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Bell Sequence Bicycle Mountain Helmet
|Price:||$18.95 - $100.77|
- Bicycle mountain helmet with aggressive styling for cross-country, all-mountain, and XC use
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system for a snug, comfortable fit
- VPV 15-degree adjustable visor
- 20 big vents with internal channels to keep you cool
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New for 2010! The aggressive styling and strong lines make this new helmet ideal for cross-country, all-mountain and trail-ride mountain biking. In-molding with extended full coverage around the rear. Features the Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system and 20 big vents with internal channels.
The Bell Sequence Bicycle Mountain Helmet features aggressive styling and strong lines for cross-country, all-mountain, and XC mountain biking. With in-mold construction and extended full coverage around the rear, the Sequence comes with 20 big vents and internal channels to keep you cool when the temperature rises. Other features include a painted VPV 15-degree adjustable visor for added style and a Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system so ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
More world champions have worn Bell Helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix racing through the Indy 500 to Olympic cycling, Bell helmets have played a vital role in protecting sportsmen and women for nearly 50 years. Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise. His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality and innovation.
Helmet Tips--You Should Always...
- Wear a helmet when you ride
- Wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead
- Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap
- Check your adjustments every time you wear your helmet
- Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage
- Wear a helmet designed for your activity
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No complaints or comfort issues but this really just another cycling helmet. I have worn many at various price points and have learned to simply get one at a lower price that has a good company name on it for safety and testing assurance. Other than that there isn't much else to report as what you see is what you get.
I used it even more (even raced with it) with the crack in it. I decided to buy a new one anyway, for safety and to freshen up my looks.
I purchased the matte white/silver burnout (pretty much the same as "matte w/s logo" but with more white and less logos) from UBXbikes for a really good deal.
It's exactly what I expected, nothing flashy/special. Ventilation is the same, if not better at some times. It looks better without a lot of huge "Bell" logos all over. The adjustment is great so fitting the helmet is really easy.
As an XC rider/racer, I can say this helmet is durable and racy as it is riding recreationally. I've taken many hard head hits with this helmet and only managed to crack it once. But that doesn't mean you should go out and endo and hit your head every time you ride.
This helmet fits my bill for aesthetics, safety, and features.
Kahoots to UBXbikes for fast shipping and an AWESOME deal.
I would recommend this helmet without hesitation.
This helmet actually fits both round and oval heads very well and the adjustable fit system hugs my head extremely well preventing it from shifting around while I'm riding. This also lets you not have to over tighten the chin strap so it is irritating you the whole time. I recently became victim to a sand snake in a downhill turn and landed on my right shoulder after going over the handle bars. The helmet didn't slide around or wind up half off my head. Luckily I didn't hit my head or I'd be buying a new helmet instead of writing about one.
My only criticism is it would be nice to have the front vents a little more "scooped" so that there is better air flow at slow speed. This is a MINOR criticism and only someone having a bad day would whine about.