Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 6, 2018
What can you say, it's a Bell. Excellent materials and very cool look. Pretty decent sound attenuation and the sleeve on the neck cuts down on noise and draft.
on May 26, 2018
Love my new helmet I ordered the silver iridium shield also. The pair look amazing together. Only wore once so far. But this helmet feels amazing compared to my old bell arrow. Much quieter and several new features I love.
review imagereview image
on May 20, 2018
Nice helmet . Does not come with a tinted visor .
on May 5, 2018
This is a solid piece of a helmet. I love it!
on April 2, 2018
Fits perfect.
on March 29, 2018
I wear this when I go riding with my boyfriend. It is comfortable, not too heavy and it fits great. It is a really pretty helmet, but it is also safe which is what I was looking for.
on March 27, 2018
It's honestly a great helmet and fitment matches most other helmets. The low review is because every picture shows a tinted visor and no where in the description does it mention the color of the visor. I figured that the helmet I received would simply be the one pictured. I received a clear visor not a tinted. I'm not happy about this because another visor is close to $40. Be aware that you will most likely get a clear visor not what is pictured.
on March 8, 2018
Perfect fit.
on March 7, 2018
👍👍👍👌👌👌👌😍😍😍
on March 2, 2018
I received a different color and size. I want my money back. I ORDERED A Bell Vortex Gloss Black Full Face Helmet -...L SIZE...and I received a different one, size XS and color green orange...awful
review imagereview image