Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 27, 2017
This is my second helmet, and so far enjoyable. My prior helmet was also a large but not nearly as quiet. After the initial shove onto your head, grab the chin guard with both hands and wiggle your ears into position. The extra padding keeps it out the wind. To peel it off: grab the chin guard again and roll the helmet up and back.
on April 17, 2017
Runs a little small, but overall very satisfied with purchase! Looks great too
review image
on March 28, 2017
I'm sure this is a really nice helmet, but I didn't realize it only came in 1 shell size so I looked ridiculous in it. Unless your head is already huge, you're going to look like a bobble head in this helmet. I returned and instead bought the Scorpion 710
on March 15, 2017
Bought a XXL because reviews said runs a little small. Normally wear either a large or XL. This thing is still uncomfortable. Figured maybe it would loosen up after awhile but its still the most uncomfortable helmet I've ever purchased.

Should have sent it back day 1. But it looks bad ass . One star for that.
on January 2, 2017
Great buy. The sizes run small. For instance, I recently wore a large Icon helmet but for this I got a medium and the fit was the same.
on December 30, 2016
Amazing product, it's perfect.
on December 14, 2016
It was a gift for my son.
on October 28, 2016
Fit great. I bought it because it was both DOT and Snell approved (maybe the cheapest helmet with both?). I am an XL (61 cm), so ignored warnings about the two fixed shell sizes. I had no issue with the size. I bought a white one for visibility and it looks great. I purchased it for a class so I haven't ridden at high speeds or in varied temps so I cannot comment on that.
on August 30, 2016
Really great fitting helmet. I got the medium and after a short break in it fits like a glove. The flat black looks cool and I have installed a bluetooth headset and there is plenty of room for the ear speakers. Visor is extremely easy to install and remove
on August 6, 2016
Very disappointed! The helmet is totally sweet but the visor is deceiving. Clear when it is shown its black on the picture.