- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B0034IAQM2
- Item model number: 1006412
- Average Customer Review: 210 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #356,115 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Bell iPulse LED Bike Torch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Illuminate the road ahead, and let those cars know where you are, with super-bright iPulse LED bike light
- Five advanced LEDs are remarkably bright yet compact; sculpted lens amplifies advanced brightness
- Up to nine times longer run time than traditional halogen or xenon lights; up to 5,000 hours of bulb life
- Includes both steady and rapid flash modes; no tools required for installation
- Runs on four AAA batteries (not included)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Advanced LED design - incredibly bright, small in size!
Illuminate the road ahead -- and let those cars know where you are -- with the super-bright iPulse LED bike light, from leading bicycle accessory maker Bell. Five advanced LEDs are remarkably bright, yet compact in size, and a sculpted lens amplifies advanced brightness. With up to nine times longer run time than traditional halogen or xenon lights, you can expect up to 5,000 hours of bulb life. The light includes both steady and rapid flash modes, and no tools are required for installation. Runs on four AAA batteries (not included).
Easton-Bell Sports, Inc. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of branded sporting equipment and accessories that enhance athletic performance and protection.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What really makes me angry is that I called Bell Customer Service, who claimed (1) they had never heard of this problem, and (2) I must be doing something wrong if it wouldn't fit. Guess it was too much to hope they would actually be of help.
The only problem with installation was the mounting bracket being too small for my Specialized Allez.
Buy a 4mm-0.7 x 40mm screw (I got mine at Lowe's). That fits perfectly, and it cinches the bracket down just right.
Now the Con
The mounting bracket is terrible. If you tighten it tight enough to keep the light from changing angle or loosening. The little clip pops off. This is due to the cheep made in China plastic that is used. to solve this I cranked it down and used a bunch of black electrical tape to keep it from popping off. Not a great solution, but it solved the problem.
I purchased my lights in separate orders over the past 2 years and for some reason the last light I received has a different feel to it's plastic and slightly different markings, so I am not sure if the product line is changing. However, I have had no issues yet with these lights and they have never broken or had any issues over 2 years of heavy use.
I cannot say for sure how long the battery lasts, but it feels pretty adequate. A side benefit of using 2 lights at a time per bike is that I make sure to stagger when the batteries get changed so I always have one light with fresher batteries while the other one is being drained down. This way I cannot get stuck on an unfamiliar path and find out the my batteries are too low to be functional, but I don't have to rush to change the batteries if the light is just starting to die down.