Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 481 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 534 reviews
on July 1, 2013
I love the cut of this shirt, very flattering around the waist area. The neck is more open/wider then it appears in the picture and just barely covers both bra straps when it's sitting even, often shifting to one side or the other. I don't mind this at all, but you can't tell it would do that from the picture.
on April 23, 2013
This shirt fits great...actually looks great when it is new...but it did not wash well at all. The shirt "pilled" up all over the front and back.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this shirt in large and I'm a medium. It runs a little small, more like juniors sizing but fits great. The material is very soft and not cheap feeling. The way it drapes over the body is very feminine and easy to dress with. It's great with yoga pants or jeans with heels. Not quite long enough to wear with leggings though.
on May 12, 2015
I wish that I would have ordered a smaller size, then I would have been happy. I'm really upset with the sizing of this product. I was confused on what size to order since some reviews say that it runs small, and others say that it runs large.. I ordered my regular size, a large, and it came in almost more than a size too big and it is very 'droopy' looking. The material is light-weight and great for the price, I'll definitely use it to wear around the house, or when I know i'm going to get dirty and don't care about my wardrobe/appearance.

For those of you wondering what size to order due to the different reviews on whether or not it runs too big or too small, go with ordering a size smaller than you normally wear.
on May 28, 2015
Love this shirt! Bought it to hide some newly acquired (and VERY unwelcome) belly-fat I gained over the winter months, and although its a hair on the big side, it does the job well- and I love the fit.
Got 4 compliments on this shirt today from gals working retail while shopping. The color is GREAT and soooo pretty.. May order in other hues if my size is stil available. For those looking for a little help on sizing- I am 5-10 1/2 (and it's plenty long..) , and about a size 12-14 (more on 12 side of this size), and it's a little large, (I ordered the 1XL), however, the flowy look of this shirt hides what needs to be hidden , while somewhat accentuating my shape... I still think a L would have been too short on my long torso.
on May 18, 2015
Even BETTER than I imagined! Im a clothing addict and typically buy top brands only. I decided to get this because of the royal blue color and figured I could lou ge in it if it sucked. I've ordered quite a few of these type tops from a different seller for three times as much and they never fit this well OR looked this well. I wore this out for my bday with $200 jeans and $500 heels- no joke! Cute blinged out bra strap so I could wear the top off the shoulder too- loved it! Currently I carry extra weight in my middle and arms unfortunately. I had a horrible surgery last fall and am just now recovering and can work these areas so they'll shrink BUT wither way this top will rock. I am short too-5'2" and most things shorten me. I am not grossly overweight-(not sure if I even am overweight according to a stupid chart honestly) BUT there is extra flabage in my middle and arms and this shirt makes me feel confident and comfortable. It doesnt show buldges and goes down close to my elbows. Ist also is baggy but not sloppy so that makes it sexy! Everyone loved this when I wore it on my bday recently! Falls off shoulder IF I want- love it! I am definitely ordering more colors! Dont hesitate this is not a crappy shirt. Ive now worn it with sexy yogas from a certain store - awesome if u want to show off back yoga waist with bling or graphics. I did order two-almost 3 but its rayon- sizes larger I recommend this otherwise you will not get the proper effect of the top and look like you belong on a hanger-not sexy or fun.
on July 1, 2014
Very quick shipping, and the fabric itself is very soft, lovely colors However...it is far too short; at 5'10" I had to stretch to make it hit the top of my hips, where the it promptly started to roll up at the ends, up to my waist. I normally wear a size L, but moved up to an XL to ensure that I would have the sort of drape featured on the model. The drape in the pictures, shown at the bottom of the model's hips was not a feature in the actual product, at least not someone of my height.
on May 18, 2015
fitted thru torso area so if you have a "tummy"/ "pooch" ya may have to wear a tummy smoothing undergarment :) I usually wear an 18 or 1x but ordered a 2x b/c I have larger arms. This shirt fits me well, just not very "forgiving" in tummy area even though I am smaller in the waist area.
on April 28, 2014
Bought this in "Brown," it's like brownish gray in color, it looks the same online as in person - just better. I just tried it on & find it to be more flattering on me when I just tried it on than the model in the picture.
I'm a woman in my 20's & I actually bought this shirt along with several other things for my mother, who's in her 50's, for Mother's Day. I know she'll like it & I'll be borrowing it from her!

It's made of thin material (Not see-through) but that's fine being the hotter weather is arriving, it's perfect.

It took a week to arrive.
on April 6, 2014
This shirt is really nice. I love the material. It is soft but a bit see through. Not that much though. I really like it but the shirt is not as long as it looks on the woman in the picture. It is a little below my waist which covers my stomach but not my butt. I thought it was going to look like the woman in the picture but it doesn't and that is fine because it is overall a really nice shirt. The armpit area is large and if you lift your arm up or try to reach for something you will show bra and skin. I would wear an undershirt if possible to avoid showing this stuff. I am normally a large but buy my shirts larger so they fit comfortable and not too tight. I bought it bigger and it was still too short and not like the woman in the picture long. I hope this helps. Overall I would buy this shirt again. You probably won't get the look like the woman in the picture but it is still a good looking and comfortable shirt. It is really that nice and it also washes well inside out. I would not recommend to dry the shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.