Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 566 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 593 reviews
on September 10, 2016
My poor baby looked like a lizard from his forehead up. I'm talking about scales! We tried everything that we were told to do, we brushed every day (which just resulted in flakey scales), the ointment we were told to use just made the scales thicker and yellow. So I bought this hoping ir would do SOMETHING and oh my god did it. I gave him a bath like usual and once his hair was wet I combed it back. Then, I put this on a soft bristled brush and washed his hair in tiny circular motions with the brush. Since he had so many scales I had to rinse almost immediately then I repeated the process, rinse hair, comb back, brush with shampoo. All the scales on the back of his head and side are completely gone. The only spot with anything left is the crown of his head where the flakes were the worst. I'm sure after a couple more shampoos that will clear up to. If I could give this 10 stars I would. And it smells FANTASTIC like the other reviews say!
on June 20, 2017
Amazing! One of the best products I've bought on amazon. My daughter is 14 months and has cradle cap since she was born. I was using Mustela shampoo which didn't help much. Decided to try this product and was blown away. Completely cleared away the cradle cap with one bath. It also smells great, organic, and made in the USA. I would definitely buy this product again & I will be tellIng all my mom friends about this great product.
on June 14, 2017
My LO's hair and scalp were greasy since birth and had some patches of yellow crust develop around a month. It wasn't extreme but regular shampoo did nothing to help. I used this product with a cradle cap scrub brush and the next day I couldn't believe how soft his scalp was and how non-greasy his hair has been ever since! It's like a miracle shampoo. :) And as others have said, it smells nice too!
on May 11, 2017
Seems to be helping my daughter's cradle cap improve. I use in combination with the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Brush and Comb. I am able to loosen and remove a lot of scales using the two products. I've only used it a couple times so hopefully it continues to improve even more.
on February 4, 2016
Worked really well and smells great. I wonder if those who said it made the cradle cap worse only used it once. After the first use it did look worse because it worked up and loosened the caked on stuff. The next wash that stuff came off and by the third wash his head was clear. I used t-gel with my older son and it worked just as well but smelled awful so this was a big improvement.
on July 5, 2017
I've been looking for anything to help my adult dry scalp issues and this shampoo seems to do the trick. I've been using it for several weeks, 1-2 times a week. It doesn't seem to dry out my hair or leave my scalp sore like other dandruff/dry scalp shampoos. A nice massage and gentle scrub helps to get the flakes gone. It has a very light, pleasant scent and I like the natural and organic ingredients. I feel like the price is decent based on the ingredients and quality of the product; I would definitely buy it again.
This really seemed to help clear up our babies' flaky scalp early on. It has a nice scent, and makes a nice little lather. We used it with the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Brush & Comb. My only complaint is that their hair seems to get super oily when using this shampoo.
on March 16, 2017
It smells really good! It's been a few weeks using it. I wash my kid's hair every 3 days with the cradle cap brush but he still has some dandruff.
on April 15, 2017
Love this shampoo. I used it for my sons' cradle cap when he was a baby. We kept using it every night for then almost 5 months that he wore his rounding helmet. His head never smelled like some people say when babies have to wear the helmets. I think some of it had to do with the shampoo. I even bought a new bottle to use even though my son is a toddler now. We love it.
on April 14, 2017
My sister loves it so much. She washed his hair three times with it & no more cradle cap for my nephew. She continues to use it.This product is amazing & worth every penny!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.