Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 591 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 620 reviews
on August 21, 2017
Used this on baby ever since she was a newborn (she's now 5 months) and we have had no tears! She developed baby acne around 4-5 weeks and I had to use hydrocortisone since it kept getting worse when doing nothing. But when I stopped using the hydrocortisone cream, the acne snuck back within days. Eventually cradle cap developed (I've read that they can be related issues).

For cradle cap I tried aquaphor soaks but found it impossible to wash out completely. Thanks to this baby wash, the flakes of cradle cap were gone with a light scrubbing after two baths in two days. I used this on her face for the acne and could see improvement (drying at the red spots) after the first bath.

There is a light scent but I find it pleasant and less fragrant than Johnson & Johnson. I've switched completely from using Aveeno baby wash to this and couldn't be happier! (I even use it to wash my own face because it doesn't over dry my skin)
on June 14, 2017
My LO's hair and scalp were greasy since birth and had some patches of yellow crust develop around a month. It wasn't extreme but regular shampoo did nothing to help. I used this product with a cradle cap scrub brush and the next day I couldn't believe how soft his scalp was and how non-greasy his hair has been ever since! It's like a miracle shampoo. :) And as others have said, it smells nice too!
on August 15, 2017
This shampoo works wonders! My son has had cradle cap since birth and he is now 3years old. We have tried so many products to remedy the cradle cap but nothing ever worked until we tried Bella B. He was blessed with a full head of hair since birth and all the other products left his hair oily and greasy. We've been using Bella B for only a few days and the thick scales of cradle cap are almost gone !! We massage the shampoo into his scalp and let it work it's magic for a few minutes before rinsing and already these great results. This shampoo is amazing!
on September 10, 2017
My only regret was not purchasing this sooner. My son was born with cradle cap and I tried home remedies that were not affective before buying this. We have had this for around 2 weeks and his cradle cap is finally gone. During the first week it did start looking like it made it worse but I think it was just the flakes loosening up. I kept applying it on his head and letting it sit on his head a few minutes before rinsing it out. I did notice some of his hair did fall out with the flakes but I don't attribute that to the shampoo. I feel if I had purchased sooner maybe that would not have happened.
on August 2, 2017
I have no idea how this stuff works. But boy does it work! We have tried everything. We were putting baby oil on her head each night for 30 mins then brushing it off with a cradle cap brush. That worked a little until it started making her head have huge crusty painful flakes. I have used this shampoo 3 nights in a row and her cradle cap is almost gone. And I can brush it out with a soft brush instead of the hard plastic cradle cap brush. Amazing product! Just wish it weren't so pricey but I would pay it again for these results.
on July 5, 2017
I've been looking for anything to help my adult dry scalp issues and this shampoo seems to do the trick. I've been using it for several weeks, 1-2 times a week. It doesn't seem to dry out my hair or leave my scalp sore like other dandruff/dry scalp shampoos. A nice massage and gentle scrub helps to get the flakes gone. It has a very light, pleasant scent and I like the natural and organic ingredients. I feel like the price is decent based on the ingredients and quality of the product; I would definitely buy it again.
on August 12, 2017
This stuff is AMAZING!!! My son had cradle cap and had flakes non-stop everyday!! After just one use the flakes were almost nonexistent & after 2 uses completely gone!!! So relieved to have found such an awesome product that worked fast!! Also as an added bonus it smells great!!
This really seemed to help clear up our babies' flaky scalp early on. It has a nice scent, and makes a nice little lather. We used it with the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Brush & Comb. My only complaint is that their hair seems to get super oily when using this shampoo.
on March 16, 2017
It smells really good! It's been a few weeks using it. I wash my kid's hair every 3 days with the cradle cap brush but he still has some dandruff.
on August 1, 2017
Got rid of my sons cradle cap his scalp no longer bothers him anymore. We do have to continue to use it or it comes back.

I wish I would of thought to take before and after photos but It really did help. He is 5.