Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 530 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 553 reviews
on September 10, 2016
My poor baby looked like a lizard from his forehead up. I'm talking about scales! We tried everything that we were told to do, we brushed every day (which just resulted in flakey scales), the ointment we were told to use just made the scales thicker and yellow. So I bought this hoping ir would do SOMETHING and oh my god did it. I gave him a bath like usual and once his hair was wet I combed it back. Then, I put this on a soft bristled brush and washed his hair in tiny circular motions with the brush. Since he had so many scales I had to rinse almost immediately then I repeated the process, rinse hair, comb back, brush with shampoo. All the scales on the back of his head and side are completely gone. The only spot with anything left is the crown of his head where the flakes were the worst. I'm sure after a couple more shampoos that will clear up to. If I could give this 10 stars I would. And it smells FANTASTIC like the other reviews say!
on March 21, 2017
I used it twice on my baby, and after each use, he clawed at his head. Poor baby! Now I'm stuck with an expensive bottle of uselessness.
on May 9, 2017
I was unsure what to get for my grandson's cradle cap. After reading the reviews I took a chance on this and I'm glad I did. It took one quick washing with this shampoo and I used the USDA Certified Era OrganicsHealing Ointment for Babies - AND IT WAS GONE! I was thinking, what would I do with the rest of it ...lol. I will continue using this and share it with everyone who is in need! Thanks! I wish I took a before and after picture....
on March 28, 2017
My baby had a moderate case of cradle cap and after using this consistently at every bath as well as a fine tooth comb I have been able to completely get rid of his cradle cap and keep it gone. Very very pleased!
on May 11, 2017
Seems to be helping my daughter's cradle cap improve. I use in combination with the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Brush and Comb. I am able to loosen and remove a lot of scales using the two products. I've only used it a couple times so hopefully it continues to improve even more.
on May 5, 2017
This really seemed to help clear up our babies' flaky scalp early on. It has a nice scent, and makes a nice little lather. We used it with the Safety 1st Cradle Cap Brush & Comb. My only complaint is that their hair seems to get super oily when using this shampoo.
on March 16, 2017
It smells really good! It's been a few weeks using it. I wash my kid's hair every 3 days with the cradle cap brush but he still has some dandruff.
on April 15, 2017
Love this shampoo. I used it for my sons' cradle cap when he was a baby. We kept using it every night for then almost 5 months that he wore his rounding helmet. His head never smelled like some people say when babies have to wear the helmets. I think some of it had to do with the shampoo. I even bought a new bottle to use even though my son is a toddler now. We love it.
on February 4, 2016
Worked really well and smells great. I wonder if those who said it made the cradle cap worse only used it once. After the first use it did look worse because it worked up and loosened the caked on stuff. The next wash that stuff came off and by the third wash his head was clear. I used t-gel with my older son and it worked just as well but smelled awful so this was a big improvement.
on May 10, 2017
This product works, but you have to give it time. My daughter's flakes got worse before they totally disappeared. She is 3 months old and has about 4 inches of dark brown hair and the flakes weren't bothersome, but very noticeable. She is now flake free! It does have a light floral scent, but is not powerful like some of the other reviews say. The smell is comparable to all other baby shampoos that I've tried. So, just give it a week or maybe even two depending on how often you wash (should be everyday to rid the flakes) your baby's hair,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.