Bella Ladies' Long-sleeve Thermal Tee
|Price:||$7.31 - $31.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- INCREDIBLE COMFORT: If you're looking for apparal that is soft, light, and flexible, you've come to the right place. Each item is carefully constructed with a detailed eye on each knit and weave.
- W.R.A.P. FACTORIES: This was made in a certified W.R.A.P. factory meaning that all conditions were safe, lawful, humane, and ethical so you don't have to feel guilty about your wardrope.
- STAY STYLISH: Even when you're relaxing, comfortable, or active, you still want to look good. Get the threads that will make you look like the hottest chill person out there.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The manufacturing of this item created virtually no waste. Anything that was left over was either recycled or repurposed because we know how important the environment is to you and our future.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Bella + Canvas knows that when you get clothing you love, you want it to last forever. That's why they've designed their apparal to withstand all of your adventures, fun, and lounging. You deserve only the best.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About Bella + Canvas
Be Different – Words we live by.
At Bella + Canvas, we’ve created a world where our business mirrors out beliefs. We’ve challenged the status quo by putting the earth first, insisting on a human work environment and creating the best tees in the industry. ECO-CONSCIOUS MANUFACTURING — WE RECYCLE EVERY SINGLE THING
Our sewing floor creates almost no landfill. Everything we can't turn into a tee is either recycled or repurposed. We set the bar high on this one, because we plan on making tees pretty much forever. We can't imagine the senseless waste that would be created if we weren't proactive and forward thinking about our manufacturing. Other factories send enough waste to fill several swimming pools. Daily. We couldn't live with ourselves if our warehouse created trash hauls like that. And we seriously question anyone who thinks that's OK.
MEET DANNY AND MARCO. THEY STARTED THIS COMPANY RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. 22 YEARS AGO. THAT'S PRETTY COOL.
Danny and Marco went to high school together. And, right around when they graduated, they started this company together. 22 years ago. That's a lot of years, and a lot of T-shirts. If you're lucky, you can get them to take you on a tour of our solar-powered Los Angeles headquarters. You can ask them anything about BELLA + CANVAS, or tees in general, and they'll have a pretty amazing answer for you. Just don't ask them who came up with the idea for this whole BELLA + CANVAS thing first. You may get conflicting answers.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Choosing BELLA + CANVAS means choosing the best-fitting, softest, most responsibly made T-shirts. How we do things and what we make probably aligns with your belief system better than any other brand does. 100% no sweat shop, manufactured in an eco-conscious way and, beyond that, our tees are softer and look better than anything else out there.
Top Customer Reviews
I am long waisted and always have problems with t-shirts being too short or ending up too short after washing. This shirt is definitely long enough. Pulled all the way down, it hits the tops of my thighs. It will continue to be long enough for me even if it shrinks.
Bella sizing runs really small. I've tried this brand before, and while I like their soft fabrics and body-conscious fit, it's irritating to have to order a Large or Extra Large when I typically wear a Medium. For reference, my measurements are 36-29-38.
I ordered an Extra Large in this shirt, and it fits ok. It is loose at the waist and a little tight at the hips, but it fits great in the shoulders. The neckline is very modest. It looks alright - nothing special. It's very comfortable.
The light blue waffle knit fabric isn't as see through as I expected. It looks fine with or without an undershirt.
I give this three stars because of the straight fit and the average look, but overall this is a decent shirt for the price, and I will keep ordering Bella stuff.
The fit is nice. Not too tight and not too loose.
I have multiple of these shirts in different colors. I believe I purchased these a little over a year ago.
These get washed after one use. To this day they are still fitting perfectly and fading is minimal. There is no sign of thinning. I will be getting more of these
I am thinking of ordering more.
I guess I got what I paid for, but thought I would have gotten more.