Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on January 8, 2010
I wish I had read the other reviews before purchasing this item. The sizing isn't right at all; the product runs at least 3 sizes too small, if not more. I bought a 2x, because I normally wear a large and wanted it to be big and loose, and it felt like I had tried to squeeze myself into a small or medium. Buyer beware!
on April 15, 2014
I'm disappointed. This is *not* currant color, but straight, standard purple. In addition, the size is considerably off - this could pass as medium, or maybe a large in a junior department, if the junior in question is holding her breath and hadn't entered puberty much. No way in the world it's XXL, no matter what the label says.

I made a grave mistake of trying it on... it barely went over my head... then I tried to get it past shoulders, and I was stuck. Stuck! Tried to take it off. Still stuck. Twirled in place a couple of times trying to get an arm out. Still stuck. Actually considered waiting until my significant other gets home to get help. The sheer shame of being discovered half naked, in what appeared to be a particularly inventive bondage finally gave me the strength to pull the evil garment off.

Other than that, it's well made, and I have a fairy-sized friend who'll be happy to take it off my hands. Or maybe I'll just use it as a hairband. It's almost the right size. Just won't fall for the size switcheroo next time.
on June 7, 2012
This comes in a 2x, with a built in bra, so I bought it. Oh, dear! It is skin tight, maybe even tighter than my skin and the bra is laughable. Or it might be if it weren't such a horrifying sight. If you're really skinny, go ahead and get this, but otherwise you should probably pass.
on July 18, 2011
Title says it all. I normally wear either an XL or XXL. I got the XXL. it is way too small.
on May 15, 2013
OK, so I usually wear a medium and bought in XL because thanks to all you alert writers who warned me the sizes come smaller than expected. And the XL fits great, looks terrific, is super-comfortable, and perfect for year-round wear. I usually wear it all by itself with no other topping in summer, and layer it in winter--works wonderfully, and is modest enough to wear alone. So if you want to buy, get a couple of sizes up and you will be happy!
on August 22, 2011
I ordered the 2X size for my wife. It fit her skin tight. She wanted a fit that was less snug. It would work fine as an under shirt or under a see thru blouse. The quality was fine. Shipping was quick.
on December 19, 2013
Bought an XXL (usually I am an XL but reviews said runs small, and I buy tank tops to sleep in so I like them to fit loosely). The XXL was about a Gap size Medium! I was shocked! Obviously I returned them, and won't be buying new ones. BEWARE - seller doesn't pay for shipping on the returns either!
on September 16, 2011
I purchased four of these tops. I sent all four back to exchange for a larger size.
I normally buy these sorts of tops in a medium...well, this manufacturer has a messed up idea of medium because even the extra large is a bit too snug.
However, the material and construction of these tops is phenomenal but the sizing is off.
If you decide to purchase one or more of these be sure to get them AT LEAST a size larger than what you normally purchase.
on August 11, 2013
The shelf bra has become my new best friend. I love these, Another reviewer did say that they ran small so I took that advice and ordered a larger size. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable. With the hot summer they are perfect to wear under a light jacket or sweater for work and you still look dressed. I have purchased several. I wash them on gentle and hand to dry.
on May 4, 2015
Based on other reviews, I ordered 3 of these in different colors from different vendors--all in XXL even though I usually just wear a size 14. These run VERY SMALL and no 2 had the same measurements--across or in length. Unstretched one was 16" across the chest, one 17", one 18". I had to return the smaller one. The straps are thin and not very supportive, so I don't think it would work well for a woman with large breasts. On the other hand, the fabric itself is nice--mostly cotton--and the variety of colors available is good.