Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Bellabeat Leaf Nature Smart Jewelry Health Tracker
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bellabeat Leaf products include a coin cell battery that lasts for approximately 6 months. No need to charge so you can track 24 hours a day
- Package includes: Leaf Rose Gold Edition, Double Wrap Bracelet | Terra Rose Gold S/M, Necklace Classic/Rose Gold and Battery Replacement Tool. Leaf works with both Android & iOS
- Splash proof natural wood & hypoallergenic stainless steel clip / 1 year warranty
- Tracks your steps, distance moved, calories burned, sleep patterns, reproductive health, menstrual cycle and stress
- Wakes you gently in the morning and reminds you to stay active with inactivity alarm. Easily connect with Apple Health or Google Fit and measurements are 1.9 inch H x 1.2 inch W x 0.5 inch D
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
The Leaf is a sleep, activity and reproductive health monitor that helps you cope with stress through built-in breathing exercises. This smart piece of jewelry works as a tracking system for your health and provides insights and helpful reminders to keep you on track. Monthly cycles (fertile days, ovulation, period, and contraception intake) are tracked through the app so that you can have greater awareness of your reproductive health. It can be worn as a necklace, a bracelet, or a clip. The Leaf syncs with the app and all of your data is transferred wirelessly. It also vibrates to remind the user to either be more active based on her set preferences. *****NOTE: All users, In order to sync the Leaf with phone, make sure to turn on your Bluetooth and to press the SYNC icon in the app and then keenly follow the user guide********
Manufacturer Contact Information
Email: email@example.com. We do not have a call center at this moment.
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some things are not going to be the same, especially if you have had a fit bit. Obviously there is no screen to see your number of steps, personally I like this as I have found myself concentrating on this too much in my walks, the point for me is to make healthy habits and one of these is to increase my activity level NOT to monitor how many steps I have, and the LEAF has this option. Have mine set to monitor my activity level with a goal of being active at least 1 hour a day, in addition I have an inactivity monitor that will remind me I need to be more active, and personally I like this as well it reminds me that I am not always moving as much as I think I should.
You have the option to entire different activities, which are entered in Times.
One thing I do miss is the inner connection that fit bit has, I liked being connected with my friends and coworkers, especially on challenges.
I also love the sleep monitor and the menstruation monitor; I am interested to see if my energy levels can be linked to one of these two trackers.
Con: Right now I do not see food tracking options, not that I ever used it on the fit bit, still it is something to be mentioned.
This might be a draw back for some, or a plus as it is in my case. The LEAF is not only beautiful but has a solid construction. One of my biggest issues with other devices are the silicone bands, I absolutely hate them on my skin. The leaf is metal and wood, and the flexibly of where you can wear it is awesome. I have been partial to the necklace although I am sure I am losing a few steps in wearing it there- for me, it more important that I am wearing it every day which I did not in past devices, so that is a plus in my book.
Battery, well I don't have to charge it, again for me, it's a plus as I remember to wear it. With my past fit bit wristband, I would forget to put it back on after charging. No such problem with the LEAF.
The main drawback in this section is that the leaf is a bit chunky and heavy, personally I love this and it's a plus, but not everyone likes large devices.
It is very rare that I ever have thought this, but Bellabeat has exceptional customer service in my opinion. Now you have to be patient, they usually respond to an email the next day, but they truly have the customer as #1. I asked for a larger wrist band, which they got in my shipment no problem even though I had requested after I ordered on Amazon.
So Overall, well it's the first device I am wearing every day, that to me is well worth it. I think the team at Bellabeat has done a good job at focusing on overall health and wellness, as much as they can in a device. And I would encourage anyone that has tried the fit bit line to really think about giving the LEAF a try so far it is working for me.
The pros- I love the design!!! I also love the convenience of not having to charge it every few days. I mostly wear it as a bracelet, and remove it only when I take a shower. It's comfortable to sleep with and most of the time I don't even feel it on my arm. I like the app, it took some getting used to after the Fitbit, but now I find it to be user friendly, although it's features could be more enriched compared to other fitness tracker apps.
The cons - I wish the bracelets were elastic in design and were less hassle to put on. I hope Bellabeat comes out with that design rather soon. I also feel that their bracelet accessories are limited in design and more can be done there. There are already multiple competitors selling bracelets for Bellabeat on Etsy and Amazon. Their vibrating alarms have a ferocity of a dying mouse. Unless you are a light sleeper, don't plan to be able to wake up to it. That feature was a lot better in Fitbit. In general the alarms are problematic - there are alarms that can be set up for pills, or a wake up call, or levels of activity. All those alarms feel exactly the same - very gentle vibrations of the leaf, depending on how hectic your day is or where your Leaf is worn, one can easily miss an alarm, and without a display of any kind on the Leaf it self or a phone notification, it's confusing why your Leaf is vibrating all of the sudden. I love the meditation feature, but find it immensely lacking. It's recommended to wear the leaf on the band of the pants while meditating. I have tried that, but the feedback that I get on my breathing is exactly the same as I get it if I wear it as bracelet, or a necklace. It means that the Leaf isn't really able to track your breathing or tell you if your are doing it correctly. It's just gives you an encouragement to pause and meditate during your day. I hope with time they improve that, I find this to be most misleading of all the features.
Something I really would love to see: since there is no display of any kind, I would love for Leaf to push notifications to the phone: this is your wake up alarm, this is your birth control alarm, you have walked 5000 steps today and have 5000 more steps to go, etc...
Top reviews from other countries
Leider habe ich es nicht geschafft, es mit meinem IPhone über Health zu verknüpfen, was mir wichtig gewesen wäre. Hab aber auch nicht besonders lange ausprobiert, wie es gehen könnte.
Die App hatte mir zu viel „Schnickschnack“ und das Leaf war für meinen Stil einen Ticken zu groß als Armband.
Aber die Idee, in ein Schmuckstück einen Tracker zu bauen, finde ich nach wie vor super, auch wenn ich diese Version dann schweren Herzens zurück geschickt habe.
If using the chain or a string to wear it, be aware that it can slide off because the metal leaf on the front is not attached to prevent this from happening. The thicker your chain/string the better. Otherwise she has no complaints.