Bellabeat Leaf Urban Health Tracker/Smart Jewelry
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Necklace, bracelet, and battery replacement tool included in the package
- Tracks your steps, distance moved and calories burned.Compatibility : Android™ and iPhone®
- Tracks your sleep patterns, revealing the quantity and quality of your sleep. Tracks your reproductive health, providing you with an overview of your menstrual cycle
- Monitors your stress levels and helps you manage and relieve stress through goal-oriented breathing exercises
- Wakes you gently in the morning and reminds you to stay active with Inactivity Alarm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Wear It Your Way - Accessories Included
|Editions:||Leaf Nature||Leaf Urban|
|Available colors:||Silver, Rose Gold||Silver, Rose Gold|
|Compatibility: Android 4.3 / iOS 9.3 and newer, with Bluetooth 4.0||✔||✔|
|Materials:||Natural wood and hypoallergenic stainless steel||Wood composite and hypoallergenic stainless steel|
|Water resistance||splash-proof||IPX grade 6|
|Secure data backup||✔||✔|
|Coin cell battery - 6 month duration||✔||✔|
|Placement:||Necklace, bracelet or clip||Necklace, bracelet or clip|
|Activity tracking, sleep monitoring, period calendar, stress prediction, guided meditations||✔||✔|
Leaf Urbanis a health tracker designed as jewelry. It places a focus on mind-body balance as the key to your well-being. Leaf helps you understand whats going on with your body and helps you take control of your health, forming positive habits that will last a lifetime. The Leaf is a sleep, activity and reproductive health monitor that helps you cope with stress through built-in breathing exercises. This smart piece of jewelry works as a tracking system for your health and provides insights and helpful reminders to keep you on track. Monthly cycles (fertile days, ovulation, period, and contraception intake are tracked through the app so that you can have greater awareness of your reproductive health. It can be worn as a necklace, a bracelet, or a clip.
Color: Rose Gold Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. versatility to wear in different ways (bracelet, necklace, or clip)
2. is much prettier than any other activity tracker
3. syncs to the app much faster than my fitbit
4. it helps track your period (no other activity tracker does that, that I'm aware of)
1. the product comes with the double wrap bracelet, but only in S/M, which is too small for me (the large is an additional $24)
2. when worn as a necklace, it's a bit heavy and tends to stick to my skin (the backside is flat metal)
3. the app won't allow me to choose an earlier time for bed before 9pm (I know that may not be an issue for some, but I get up really early, so I have to go to bed early)
4. the alarm is kind of a joke; the device vibrates, but I almost can't feel it and it never wakes me up. I also have one set to remind me to take my vitamins in the evening and at this point, I have never felt it go off.
5. it doesn't seem to log any activity unless its continuous for at least 5 min (no step tracking at all unless it logs activity of 5 min or more)
6. the stress tracking doesn't make a whole lot of sense; during the day, I usually feel very stressed at work, but it says I'm stress resistant
For me, the cons far outweigh the pros. I wish I could have tested this out before I spent over $120. I definitely would not have bought this.
1) It does not appear to be sensitive enough to capture when she is walking. In her condition, she walks slowly but for about half an hour. Only once in the last 2 weeks has it recorded any of her walking and then only 5 minutes of it.
2) The stress monitor is not really a stress monitor; it is a measure of your stress sensitivity. Not quite the same thing. We thought it would try to detect when you were getting stressed and let you know that you needed to address your stress.
3) It has yet to remind her (that we can tell) that she has been inactive for too long. It turns out that by default this is turned off. Shame on me for not finding that. However, I would think that the default would be set to something like the 4 hour level.
This review has forced me to look at the instructions and troubleshooting pages and that has helped. My biggest gripe and warning is that the leaf does not have a great setup routine that helps you understand exactly what you need to set and why. The user's manual is pretty much only useful for changing the battery. You really need to go to their website to understand what it can do and how to set everything for what you need.
So, looking back at my review, I think a bit of it is because of our misunderstanding of how to use the leaf and too many assumptions that it had reasonable defaults setup. If you get one, make sure you take the time to go through the webpage to look at how to really customize it.
On a side note, both our daughters have one and they like it a lot.
I'm adding an extra star because of how easy it was to return and how quickly i got my refund. Not sure if the credit for that should go to bellabeat or Amazon for that one...
Most recent customer reviews
- the versatility of wearing it several ways
- incorporation if breathing exercises and meditation into the...Read more
My third Leaf Urban came with an active bracelet instead of a leather one like the first two came with.Read more