2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bellabeat Leaf Urban Smart Jewelry Health Tracker
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$32.26 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bella beat Leaf products do not need charging. They include a coin cell battery that lasts for approximately 6 months. This allows you to Track 24 hours a day
- Package includes: leaf chakra black/Rose Gold, Power chakra natural Onyx Healing Crystal, Infinity necklace | Rose gold, battery replacement tool. Leaf works with both Android & iOS
- Bella beat leaf products can be re-synched to a new Device at any time through the app
- IPEX grade 6 water-resistant wood composite with stone-like appeal & hypoallergenic stainless steel Clip/ 1 year
- Tracks your steps, distance moved, calories burned, sleep patterns, reproductive health, menstrual cycle and stress
- Helps you create the perfect mind-body balance. It tracks your activity, sleep, reproductive health and using the collected data and our unique algorithm calculates your resistance to stress.
- Designed with healing crystals, leaf chakra can be charged with Nature's positive energy that transfers to you and enhances the meditation experience
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Leaf Chakra - Power||Leaf Chakra - Love|
|Activity tracking, Sleep tracking, Period calendar, Stress prediction, Guided meditations||✓||✓|
|Materials:||Wood composite, hypoallergenic stainless steel and black onyx stone||Wood composite, hypoallergenic stainless steel and rose quartz stone|
|Water resistance:||Water Resistant (IPX grade 6)||Water Resistant (IPX grade 6)|
|Battery Life:||Up to 6 months (replaceable battery)||Up to 6 months (replaceable battery)|
|Dimensions:||48 x 28 x 11.5mm||48 x 28 x 11.5mm|
|Wear it as a:||Necklace or Clip||Necklace or Clip|
|Secure data backup:||✓||✓|
|Compatibility: Android 4.3 / iOS 9.3 and newer, with Bluetooth 4.0||✓||✓|
Color: Chakra Black / Rose Gold
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the pros: I like the fact that you can track you sleep, steps, stress and even your meditation. So the idea of it is good. My favorite is the step tracker.
1) It is much too big. This is much larger than a standard woman's watch. When I carry my son with my arm on which I wear the bellabeat, he complains that it hurts him because it digs in his sides.
2) The bracelet it comes with is worthless. I started wearing it and it doesn't close completely so it was falling off everywhere. Even when I wasn't doing anything super active. So I had to buy a bracelet on Etsy, with lobster claws and I didn't love it either. Finally I had to have one specially made that makes it look OK, but still not ideal. Finally the specialty bracelets made for it ended up costing me more than the bellabeat itself.
3) The sleep tracker is way off. This was one of the main reasons I got it. I wanted to track my sleep. But I end up having to enter it in manually every day as the tracker does not pick up when I am sleeping - or sometimes picks up that I am sleeping when I am wide awake. I thought I had to enter it manually the first few weeks to get used to my schedule and then it would start to know my habits, but it still doesn't track my sleep properly after wearing it for 3 months straight.
Conclusion, the only reason I am giving it 2 stars is because I think the idea of a "well rounded" fitness tracker for women is really good. I just think they need to make it much smaller so it can really look like jewelry and of course improve the sleep tracker, and bracelet.
1. versatility to wear in different ways (bracelet, necklace, or clip)
2. is much prettier than any other activity tracker
3. syncs to the app much faster than my fitbit
4. it helps track your period (no other activity tracker does that, that I'm aware of)
1. the product comes with the double wrap bracelet, but only in S/M, which is too small for me (the large is an additional $24)
2. when worn as a necklace, it's a bit heavy and tends to stick to my skin (the backside is flat metal)
3. the app won't allow me to choose an earlier time for bed before 9pm (I know that may not be an issue for some, but I get up really early, so I have to go to bed early)
4. the alarm is kind of a joke; the device vibrates, but I almost can't feel it and it never wakes me up. I also have one set to remind me to take my vitamins in the evening and at this point, I have never felt it go off.
5. it doesn't seem to log any activity unless its continuous for at least 5 min (no step tracking at all unless it logs activity of 5 min or more)
6. the stress tracking doesn't make a whole lot of sense; during the day, I usually feel very stressed at work, but it says I'm stress resistant
For me, the cons far outweigh the pros. I wish I could have tested this out before I spent over $120. I definitely would not have bought this.
Pros: Synching is easy. The app has meditation downloads; some are effective and some are cheesy, but they are a good reminder of what I need more of. I really like the Stress Sensitivity tracker, a feature that calculates steps plus sleep plus meditation. Again, it's common sense, but seeing the percentage climb if I did not sleep enough is a good reminder.
Cons: The width of the tracker is thicker than I imagined, so I'm attaching a photo for others to see.
I have not had the problem of the tracker falling off, and I have not yet tried wearing it attached to a necklace or clothes. The leather band that comes with it works well and is comfortable.
Suggestions for Designers: I wish I could connect with my other fitness buddies. I did enjoy various weekly challenges with friends. Oh, and I LOVE not having to recharge this weekly. Big plus.
Top international reviews
Update: Ich bin nach knapp 1 1/2 Jahren immernoch begeistert!
Ich nehme Produktrezensionen ernst und werde offen mitteilen, wenn sich etwas als Reinfall entpuppt – aber auch wenn etwas meiner Ansicht nach großartig oder nur mittelmäßig ist.
Für mich gilt es, Rezensionen zu schreiben, die ich selbst gerne lesen würde. Zudem ergänze ich Bewertungen, falls ein Produkt innerhalb der Garantiezeit nicht wie beworben funktionieren sollte, oder ich nach mehreren Jahren noch zufrieden bin.
Falls diese Rezension zur Ihrer Kaufentscheidung beitragen konnte, würde ich mich freuen wenn Sie den "Nützlich" Button klicken.
To make matters worse, the speed of the customer service is ridiculous. In order to get a reply to an email, I have had to send a couple of messages through Facebook messenger, then to get a further response, I had to resort to the online chat function. It's appears that this is the only way to prompt a response. I have just sent another email so it'll be a waiting game now. Unfortunately this pretty device will have to be returned if they can not come up with a solution....FAST!
It's quite apparent that Bellabeat have a very good marketing team and can see something which doesn't work how it should. They use lots of social media to advertise and I was sucked into this. Don't get me wrong, the Bellabeat is beautiful but I bought it for a purpose. I would have been better putting a few hundred pounds into a smart watch.
Being determined to rebalance my life I felt this was the best device for me.
I love the meditation area, with lots of different options to choose from.
It doesn’t seem to count all my steps but it’s encouraging me to move more so that’s good.
I wish it came with the option to change the face (with a leaf or the quartz stone) without having to buy another whole device. I also would like the option to wear it as a bracelet, hence the reason for 4 stars rather than 5.
Overall I am pleased with my purchase and it’s definitely more attractive than my old tracker.
Getting it for half price also made it a real deal.
In terms of style, I can’t fault it. I opted for the Leaf Urban in Rose Gold and it looks great on my wrist. It’s not as bulky as I first thought and it’s much more stylish than a Fit Bit. I’ve had loads of comments from people at the office about it - many of whom did not know it was a fitness tracker. I also find it super comfortable to wear it as a clip during gym sessions.
In terms of fitness tracking, I’ve been using to track my daily steps. You can also add in extra exercise sessions to track your overall fitness. The sleep tracker works well and has been fairly accurate so far from what I can see. I also like the period tracker and the alarms (you can pre-set it to remind you to take your pill and other vitamins etc. and it will vibrate at the allocated time).
In terms of stress management, I love the meditation sessions and have been using them often. I would like to see some additional features on the app (such as the ability to add and track your water intake and hook up to other apps/devices such as Buddhify and Apple Health) but on the whole, I love it. It’s certainly inspired me to increase my exercise and look after myself more.
Recently I dropped my Urban Leaf in a lake and was so upset...but there is a happy ending - it was recovered and despite being underwater for 4 days - water did not penetrate inside and it still works!
I have had many compliments on it especially once people realise what it is. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a health tracker with a difference.