Bellabeat Leaf Urban Health Tracker, Fitness Tracker, Smart Jewelry, Rose Gold
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Necklace, bracelet, and battery replacement tool included in the package
- Package includes: Leaf Urban Rose Gold, Active Bracelet | Gray Wave, Infinity Necklace Rose Gold, Battery Replacement Tool. Leaf works with both Android & iOS
- Tracks your sleep patterns, revealing the quantity and quality of your sleep. Tracks your reproductive health, providing you with an overview of your menstrual cycle
- Monitors your stress levels and helps you manage and relieve stress through goal-oriented breathing exercises
- Wakes you gently in the morning and reminds you to stay active with Inactivity Alarm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Leaf is a sleep, activity and reproductive health monitor that helps you cope with stress through built-in breathing exercises. This smart piece of jewelry works as a tracking system for your health and provides insights and helpful reminders to keep you on track. Monthly cycles (fertile days, ovulation, period, and contraception intake) are tracked through the app so that you can have greater awareness of your reproductive health. It can be worn as a necklace, a bracelet, or a clip. The Leaf syncs with the app and all of your data is transferred wirelessly. It also vibrates to remind the user to either be more active based on her set preferences.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. versatility to wear in different ways (bracelet, necklace, or clip)
2. is much prettier than any other activity tracker
3. syncs to the app much faster than my fitbit
4. it helps track your period (no other activity tracker does that, that I'm aware of)
1. the product comes with the double wrap bracelet, but only in S/M, which is too small for me (the large is an additional $24)
2. when worn as a necklace, it's a bit heavy and tends to stick to my skin (the backside is flat metal)
3. the app won't allow me to choose an earlier time for bed before 9pm (I know that may not be an issue for some, but I get up really early, so I have to go to bed early)
4. the alarm is kind of a joke; the device vibrates, but I almost can't feel it and it never wakes me up. I also have one set to remind me to take my vitamins in the evening and at this point, I have never felt it go off.
5. it doesn't seem to log any activity unless its continuous for at least 5 min (no step tracking at all unless it logs activity of 5 min or more)
6. the stress tracking doesn't make a whole lot of sense; during the day, I usually feel very stressed at work, but it says I'm stress resistant
For me, the cons far outweigh the pros. I wish I could have tested this out before I spent over $120. I definitely would not have bought this.
First, the pros: I like the fact that you can track you sleep, steps, stress and even your meditation. So the idea of it is good. My favorite is the step tracker.
1) It is much too big. This is much larger than a standard woman's watch. When I carry my son with my arm on which I wear the bellabeat, he complains that it hurts him because it digs in his sides.
2) The bracelet it comes with is worthless. I started wearing it and it doesn't close completely so it was falling off everywhere. Even when I wasn't doing anything super active. So I had to buy a bracelet on Etsy, with lobster claws and I didn't love it either. Finally I had to have one specially made that makes it look OK, but still not ideal. Finally the specialty bracelets made for it ended up costing me more than the bellabeat itself.
3) The sleep tracker is way off. This was one of the main reasons I got it. I wanted to track my sleep. But I end up having to enter it in manually every day as the tracker does not pick up when I am sleeping - or sometimes picks up that I am sleeping when I am wide awake. I thought I had to enter it manually the first few weeks to get used to my schedule and then it would start to know my habits, but it still doesn't track my sleep properly after wearing it for 3 months straight.
Conclusion, the only reason I am giving it 2 stars is because I think the idea of a "well rounded" fitness tracker for women is really good. I just think they need to make it much smaller so it can really look like jewelry and of course improve the sleep tracker, and bracelet.
Pros: Synching is easy. The app has meditation downloads; some are effective and some are cheesy, but they are a good reminder of what I need more of. I really like the Stress Sensitivity tracker, a feature that calculates steps plus sleep plus meditation. Again, it's common sense, but seeing the percentage climb if I did not sleep enough is a good reminder.
Cons: The width of the tracker is thicker than I imagined, so I'm attaching a photo for others to see.
I have not had the problem of the tracker falling off, and I have not yet tried wearing it attached to a necklace or clothes. The leather band that comes with it works well and is comfortable.
Suggestions for Designers: I wish I could connect with my other fitness buddies. I did enjoy various weekly challenges with friends. Oh, and I LOVE not having to recharge this weekly. Big plus.
Most recent customer reviews
It's not just your average tracker. It's a "whole person" device- it tracks a lot more than just steps.Read more