Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by NERD PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2017
We rated this five star AFTER we got it programmed. The product is great...instructions not so good...at least not for these senior IT challenged adults. No picture of HOME screen so we were continually starting from WRONG starting point.
on July 30, 2017
Recently installed these and even though I have only completed two trips so far, I am impressed and am very glad I purchased them. Easy install and I like the comfort of knowing the the tires are monitored for pressure and temperature.
on May 30, 2017
Once you figure the system out it works well. The added security of being able to monitor our camper's tire's is great. Only complaint is the screw on sensors are relatively large when compared to other systems.
on April 25, 2017
Hey if you want piece of mind, you can go wrong here. I love it and customer service is the best. Money can't buy that.
on September 27, 2017
Easy to program and install and worked great from the start.
on August 4, 2017
Shipping was quick and it arrived on the day they said it was.

Everything looks great.... came with excellent, easy to follow instructions. I haven't installed it yet as we are having some medical problems keeping us waiting to travel down the road.

I'll update this after I have a chance to install.
on June 16, 2017
Greay product and support. If you tires have a low max pressure you have to do a simple workaround to make it work properly. Tech support was easy, quick and accurate. Works great on my tow and travel trailer.
on August 2, 2017
Great safety device. I can keep track of tire pressure with no effort
on September 13, 2017
As expected.
on September 12, 2016
Once we figured out the instructions it seems to work well. kindof a pain to get everyone programed and settings memorized. Gave good feedback while driving. Now I must verify what exactly is a good high and low pressure as well as a good high temperature.