Bellaterra Cosmetics Powder Foundation | Long-Lasting All-Day Wear | Buildable Sheer to Full Coverage – Matte | Sensitive Skin Approved | Natural SPF 15 (Chestnut) 9 grams
Enhance your purchase
|Skin Type||Oily, Combination, Dry, Normal|
|Finish Type||Matte finish with illuminating touch of spark|
About this item
- Flawless Skin Coverage: Clear and cover your skin with an all-natural mineral powder that acts as a foundation, undereye corrector, and acne cover.
- Barely-there Feel: A light powder with long-lasting coverage that still looks gorgeous by the time 5 0’clock rolls around.
- Hide Wrinkles: High-quality mineral powder sits on top of your skin and doesn’t settle into your fine lines and wrinkles!
- Sun Protection: Get the UV protection of a sunscreen without the scents or sticky residue with a natural SPF 15.
- Find your Perfect Shade: Didn’t order the right color? No worries. Exchange your Mineral Powder for the next shade up or down to find your perfect match.
Customers also search
Makeup is personal, and so is finding your perfect color match.
With 11 shades, we proudly represent every woman’s skin tone! From ‘Ultra’ for milky fair complexions to ‘Brown Sugar’ for luscious dark complexions, your match is here. Find your shade, order, and swatch.
Conceals, helps problematic skin types like: Oily, Dry, Allergenic, Acne-prone
- Buff the mineral powder into your décolletage for a summer glow or flawless evening look.
- For sheer to light coverage, use a damp beauty blender or makeup brush. For medium to full coverage, use a blending brush to buff the powder into your skin.
- Create a concealer as you mix your Mineral Powder with a bit of moisturizer. Now you can correct undereye circles and cover scars!
“You Have Amazing Skin”
Celebrating Gorgeous Skin Tones
Not a perfect match? No worries. Just send it back within 1 month to exchange your color.
Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Say goodbye to breakouts and irritated skin! Bella Terra Mineral Powder Foundation nourishes all skin types! Made with organic mineral-based formula, every day is a “good makeup day” with beautiful coverage.
Before and After - Mineral Foundation Nutmeg
Get ready to hear this compliment over and over again, as Bella Terra Mineral Powder Foundation gives your that no-makeup look with perfecting color-correction and a photoshop finish texture. No more cakey concealers that melt throughout the day or oily foundations that give you a 5 o’clock shine
Bella Terra Cosmetics Mineral Make up
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches; 2 Ounces
- Item model number : B-FDTNC
- UPC : 033586250231 816590010097
- Manufacturer : Bella Terra Cosmetics
- ASIN : B004WLIE9M
- Best Sellers Rank: #118,584 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #982 in Foundation Makeup
- Customer Reviews:
hide wrinkles, cover wrinkles, cover dark spots, cover dark circles, cover light circles, cover white spots, cover tattoo, moisturizing, hydrating, hydration, makeup, sun protection, spf, Rosacea, Excess Oil, Dry patches, Acne Scarring, Acne Breakouts
Powder Foundation | Long-Lasting All-Day Wear | Buildable Sheer to Full Coverage – Matte | Sensitive Skin Approved | Natural SPF 15 (Chestnut) 9 grams
How to Apply your Mineral Foundation Step 1: Add a small amount of mineral powder into the lid. Step 2: Swirl Around with your Bella Terra Foundation Brush until the bristles are evenly covered. Step 3: Tap away excess powder, over the lid. Step 4: Using a circular motion, gently buff the mineral powder into your skin, starting on your cheekbones, then moving towards your forehead, and finishing around your nose, chin and jaw line for a gorgeous look.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S ITS THE PERFECT COLOR FOR ALL LIP COLORS
IT IS NOT TOO WHITE AND GHOSTLY BUT NOT TOO DARK WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN OUT IN THE SUN FOR DAYS
1) There is no mention anywhere in the product description that the foundation has a shimmer to it.
2) I have oily skin and this foundation not only failed to control shine, it seemed to make my skin even worse.
For obvious reasons, having added shimmer to a product that also makes me oilier than normal, is kind of disaster. Coating my face in shellac probably would have left me with the same result. In less than 4 hours, the foundation floated off most of my face and landed in my fine lines, wrinkles, and around my nose. AND THIS WAS IN OCTOBER!! I can only imagine how quickly this stuff would fail in the summer months.
On the other hand, it didn't get really cake-y and it didn't seem to make my pores look bigger, which has definitely been a complaint with Bare Minerals and Physicians Formula. However, at least those products managed to stay on my face. Back to the drawing board...
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.