- Its coating is produced through a structural process, based on a water-based solution, which binds the cork extracts to the stopper's surfaces, filling the lenticels and further enhancing the product's sealing potential.
- Pack comes 72 per case or bag
- Headspace at 20ºC should be at least 15mm. Minimise moisture on the inside of the bottle neck.
- Ideal bottle storage conditions are: 15-20°C at 50-70% humidity.
- After bottling, the bottles should be kept in an upright position for at least 10 minutes.
72 Bellcork #9 Long 45 X 24 mm Winery Grade Natural Cork Stopper
($1.52 / 10 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||ABC Cork Co.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Recommended for wines with a certain complexity and intended for early consumption (up to two years). Bellcork is distinguished by its great structural stability, resulting from a uniform-sized micro cork granule composition pressed into individual moulds. Easy to use and especially suited for high-speed bottling lines. With an attractive appearance and easy extraction, it stands as an extremely competitive natural closure in terms of both performance and price.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?