Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on November 1, 2009
My 4-year old daughter loves Belle and wanted to be Belle for Halloween. I bought the dress a few months earlier and she wore it all the time. The picture and description are very representative of the actual dress. The overall quality was good and what you'd expect from a costume. The only part of the dress I was worried about was the top because it had the potential to be scratchy, uncomfortable. My daughter absolutely loved her Belle dress and has worn it without any probelem -- however the day before Halloween she declared the top of the dress was itchy. Maybe so, but I think she was searching for a reason not to go trick or treating.
on November 28, 2011
This is a great dress! She put it on immediately and wore it all day. Lots of sparkles though that we will probably never vaccum up! But worth it to see the little girl (3 1/2) loving the dress!
on October 11, 2011
The costume is very pretty and has great detailing. It looks just like the picture except for a few things. The skirt is not the correct length all the way around; it is much longer in the front. I got it for my daughter's halloween costume and I'm sure it will probably get ripped before the night's over from her stepping on the longer part. Other than that, the costume is very cute. Also, you will need to get a full petticoat in order for the costume to have that full-skirt appearance, it does not hold on its own.
on December 26, 2012
I gave this costume to my granddaughter on Christmas day. She was enchanted and wore it several times that day. By evening, both side seams were separating at the waist and she is very thin. The stitching around the neckline was unraveling. By Boxing Day December 26, I had to resew the side seams, armholes and the the neckline so that she could continue play in it. Disney should be ashamed to be associated with such shoddy workmanship.
on October 29, 2012
i bought this costume for my daughter for halloween when i got it i love how the dress pattern look it was great but when i tried it on i was vey dissapointed on how it was straight and not puffy at all like the picture. luckly i know how to sow i added a tutu i made under the dress an me and my family fell in love with it it look so pretty on my daughter she will be wearing this to disney world on her bday and for the price its perfect..
on December 30, 2012
For starters the dress is not as puffy as the picture makes it look, the girl is holding it out. My daughter loves it but every time she wears it for more than 15 minutes some part of it rips, so the quality is not really there. It will work for play at home, but I will need to buy another one for our trip to Disney and I will not buy this one again.
on October 27, 2010
The dress was very poorly made. The skirt was not center to the top. Very poorly saw. My granddaughter was very disappointed when she compares the dress to the one that was purchased from another store for her sister. My wife had to spend time trying to fix the dress to make it presentable. Was this dress a Factory second dress? If that was the case the ad did not seem to indicated that
on March 18, 2012
I bought this dress for my daughter to wear on her birthday. She loved and looked adorable. The only thing I didn't like was the length. It was quite a bit longer than the picture showed but I was able to pin it up and she looked beautiful. My little princess was truly a princess on her birthday today.
on December 26, 2012
My daughter has several Disney Princess dresses and my niece who is the same age (3) did not have any. So I bought this for her for Christmas, her favorite color is yellow and she was ecstatic! Beautiful dress, of costumer quality but a little sturdier!
on January 11, 2013
Most of this dress was pretty good when it arrived and my niece enjoyed it, except the overlay on the skirt wasn't stitched correctly so it hung down about 10 inches past the bottom of the main skirt so she was always tripping on it.