- File Size: 3104 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0992881994
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sutors Publishing (July 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H0TO1Q2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #152,002 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $4.00 (50%)
Belle (The Daughters of Allamont Hall Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 240 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is also a hunt for some boxes her father had had made which Belle suspects contains money.
The appearance of a family member who has leapt out of the woodwork at the first smell of money dismays the young lady and it falls to Belle to sort out the nightmare so that the inheritance remains intact for all of her sisters.
I love that though this is a series, it has been written so that each book can be read as a stand-alone. It is beautifully constructed with each scene conjuring up pictures in my head of exactly what is going on and of the characters but at the same time, just enough description to keep it interesting.
I also listened to the audiobook which is again narrated by Joanna Stephens and she has an interesting way of telling the story.
I received a free copy of the audiobook from the author and the review above is unbiased and honest. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Historical
- Books > Romance > Regency
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy