|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$108.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Adjustable Front Hook & Eye Closures.
- C-Section Incision Support and Recovery.
- Doctor-Recommended, Durable & Medical-Grade, Reinforced Abdominal Panel.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Posture Improvement, Back Pain Relief.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Bellefit Corset Features
The Corset girdle has a front closure consisting of 2 rows of hook-and-eye closures that can be adjusted to tighten your girdle when additional compression is needed.
- The Bellefit Corset can be worn after a C-section or Natural birth. Women can still benefits from compression up to 6 months after giving birth.
- Begin wearing after birth on the day that you are discharged from the hospital. It’s optimal to begin wearing Bellefit right after birth; however, you will still see results if you begin to wear your girdle at any time during the first 6 months after the delivery.
Still present after childbirth for up to 6 months are hormones secreted during pregnancy. These hormones, Estrogen, progesterone and relaxin loosen the abdominal muscles, the pelvic structure and supporting ligaments and joints. Bellefit works together with your body’s natural process of recovery.
The Bellefit Corset is adjustable and has two rows of hook and eye closures in the front that are separated by an inch apart so you may tighten the girdle when additional compression is needed as you progress during your childbirth recovery. The hook and eye closures are designed with the C-Section incision in mind however it is an excellent option for either C-Section or Natural Birth.
Benefits of Compression Provided by Bellefit Postpartum Girdles and Corsets
- Reducing the pregnancy-related excess weight or skin.
- Providing an adjustable and anatomical fit.
- Supporting and compressing the abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improved posture.
- Significant reduction of back pain.
- Faster recovery for the postpartum woman.
Accurate Sizing Begins with knowing your Hip Contour Measurement.
- May not fit properly.
- May be damaged.
- It could be too tight, or worse, be too loose and not provide adequate compression when you need it most.
HIP CONTOUR MEASUREMENT ALTERNATIVE: You’ll need a String and a Ruler.
- Wrap the String around the widest part of your hips and mark the spot where the end meets.
- Lay the String down on a flat surface and then
- use the Ruler to measure in increments up to your mark.
- If you don’t have a String, you can try using a long belt.
Bellefit Girdle Sizes RUN SMALL
- Your Bellefit Girdle recommended size could be one or two sizes larger than your normal underwear sizes.
How to Wear your Bellefit Postpartum Corset
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 5.8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019ZR4K22
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 30, 2015
- Average Customer Review: