Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.8 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches|
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHT, BUTTERY MADELAINES, FROM … YOU! Imagine… your favorite beautiful French tea cakes, on demand. These scrumptious shell-shaped madeleines brighten any room they enter and go with any hot beverage (and any social media) or alone as a special, savvy treat.
- HEAVY-DUTY CARBON STEEL BODY: The most delicate foods require a tremendously strong frame. This madeleine pan will keep dishing out the delicious for years, resisting bending or defects associated with time that you usually see in typical non-carbon steel frames.
- PERFECTION COMES IN 12s: Some pans take too long to heat, and when they do the pan warms unevenly, causing cooking conundrums. Bellemain’s alloy steel heats presto and cooks 12 delicacies at a time, all evenly, so you’ll be proud to show them off (or hoard them yourself).
- DODGE THE CLEAN-UP: Unlike plastic or non-finished metals, Bellemain engineered our madeleine pan to make your life easier. With 100% food-safe non-stick coating for easy release and clean-up, you’ll be able to grab the cookies and go, with fewer dishes!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: When you do feel like the pan needs more than a wipe, skip the sink and toss it right in the dishwasher—it’ll be just like new on the other side.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
YumAssist 2 Pack Nonstick Madeleine Pan, 12-cup Heavy Duty Shell Shape Baking Cake Mold Pan.
Chicago Metallic Professional 12-Cup Non-Stick Madeleine Pan, 15.75-Inch-by-7.75-Inch, Grey -
USA Pan Bakeware Madeleine, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in The USA from Aluminized Steel, 16-Well, Silver
Fox Run Non-Stick Madeleine Pan, Carbon Steel, 12-Cup,Grey
Gobel 12 Count Heavy Tinned Steel Madeleine Sheet Pan, Made in France
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Perella's||American Kitchen Storefront||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.8 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches||15.75 x 9 x 0.76 inches||15.8 x 7.8 x 0.9 inches||15.75 x 11.13 x 0.56 inches||7.5 x 15.5 x 1 inches||15.5 x 7.88 x 0.75 inches|
|Material||carbon steel||Steel||Carbon Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
Bake foolproof French butter cakes and soft cookies with the Bellemain Nonstick Madeleine Pan. Its combination of old-time durability and modern convenience is irresistible ... and so are the sweet treats it creates!
Solid Cast of Strong, Durable Carbon Steel
Commonly seen in extreme-use cookware such as woks, carbon steel is second only to aluminum in heat conductivity, and it's much more resistant to denting and bending than aluminum. So you can expect many years of turning out delicious, evenly baked little cakes for every occasion, from elegant tea parties to after-school snacks.
Nonstick Coating for Better Results
It's the delicate shell-like fluting that makes madeleines so pretty ... and so difficult to get perfect. Traditional madeleine molds required heavy pre-greasing, and still caused quite a few damages when the baker tried to dig the madeleines out of them. But thanks to modern nonstick technology, your madeleines will slide right out of the Bellemain pan.
The nonstick coating also makes cleaning the Bellemain Nonstick Madeleine Pan practically effortless. No scraping or scouring necessary; it can even go right in the dishwasher.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since we were in the kichten and I made sure that we sat next to the chef, I memorized each course and how it was made.
The dessert was a Bosc roasted pear glazed in a red wine reduction, custard cream with pine nuts, and (of course) fresh hot madelines.
This past thanksgiving, i could not think of a better way to share memories of our honeymoon than to recreate our favorite dessert. I made custard from scratch to the add to the whipped heavy cream, I went to my favorite produce store while and picked out the best pears i could find, I roasted the pears in cotes du Rhone châteaunuf du Pape 2013 and basted the pears until they were perfectly shining.. then came the madelines....
Madelines might seem easy to throw together, but to recreate such a profound moment in my life I needed it to be perfect. Thankfully this pan was very forgiving. I figured out there are certain steps one must take to match the french standard" i wont go over the recipe i used, but will help with the techniques that if not followed will give you vastly different results.
* mix flour and butter together and apply to the pan prior to adding the mixture. The flour and butter muat go into the freezer 2-5 minutes before you add the mixture and cook in the oven.
*brown your butter, madelines have a toasty butter taste to them.
*convection oven for even heat, crisper edges and moistish inner layer.
*serve right away..... like right way... as fast as you can...
The difference between good and great are in the details... the madeline pan held up to many batches and i didnt have one stick but was able to obtain that crisp butter crust that i found in france... i hope to make it again soon...
I hope you liked my moment, and when you try your next batch of madelines... be sure to not settle for just ok or good..
Research, practice, get everything perfect and the madelines will reward you :)
Buttered my pan like other reviewers suggested, and my madeleines slipped out beautifully! Hope to perfect my recipe and use this for many, many more years to come.