4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Bellemain Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka Pot (Silver, 6 Cup)
|Item Weight||1.39 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 4.25 x 8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRINGS EVERYONE TO YOUR KITCHEN: Designed to heat quickly and evenly, this stovetop savior helps you create the most delectable hot beverages. Fill your home with the rich, smooth aromas of your favorite brew, in any style you like to drink it.
- BRING WARMTH TO ANY STOVETOP OR TABLE: Some distract with busy graphics or finishings that can’t take the heat. Bellemain’s true Italian minimalist design and classic aluminum finishing lets you focus on the delicious cup in front of you.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Stay-cool handles and lid knobs protect waking fingers. And our safety valve regulates the internal temperature of your pot to withstand the intense pressure that develops during the brewing process.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: Makes up to 6 demitasse (2 oz.) cups on any gas or electric stovetop—enough for a warm breakfast in bed or a midnight nightcap with friends.
- THE BELLEMAIN “WAKE-UP” 2-YEAR GUARANTEE: You bought our espresso and mocha maker to provide the perfect “wake-up”, morning, noon or night. Bellemain guarantees its products work perfectly so our customers can breathe easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
“YOUR ROUTINE, REJUVINATED”
For the classy way to make a cuppa, it’s always Bellemain. Being from New York, we know your cuppa makes your day, whether it’s a cuppa french press, drip, cold-brew, fancy espresso. That’s why we designed a moka pot that puts some pep in your step, safely and easily. Easy to clean and safe to use for almost everyone, the Bellemain stovetop espresso and mocha maker uses its unique construction and design to unlock the most succulent smells and tastes from any ground coffee beans.
Bellemain’s unique aluminum construction prevents the metallic flavor that often comes with stainless steel pots. Coupled with its sturdy octagonal shape, you can produces a delicious, evenly heated brew, fast!
Want to make something delicious when you’re still only half-awake? Stay-cool handles and lid knobs protect your every move. Our safety valve also prevents over-heating should you get distracted and forget to take it off the stove during the brewing process.
Make aromatic espressos, mochas, and lattes effortlessly with Bellemain’s no-nonsense instructions.
You don’t need an engineering degree to make a moka pot, but it helps. Bellemain’s precision pieces are constructed with supreme sturdiness in mind, and can be cleaned easily.
Based in metropolitan New York area, Bellemain has grown from a stylish small company to a worldwide provider of amazing kitchen moments. Our espresso maker is an extension of the Bellemain purpose: to make everything you do in the kitchen fun, easy, and beautiful.
Compare with similar items
Bialetti Express Moka Pot, 6 -Cup, Aluminum Silver
GROSCHE Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka Pot 9 espresso Cup, 15.2 oz, Red - Cuban Coffee Maker Stove top coffee maker Moka Italian espresso greca coffee maker brewer percolator
Primula Aluminum Espresso Maker - Aluminum - For Bold, Full Body Espresso - Easy to Use - Makes 6 Cups
Zulay Classic Stovetop Espresso Maker for Great Flavored Strong Espresso, Classic Italian Style 5.5 Espresso Cup Moka Pot, Makes Delicious Coffee, Easy to Operate & Quick Cleanup Pot (White)
IMUSA USA B120-42V Aluminum Espresso Stovetop Coffeemaker 3-Cup, Silver
|Sold By||Perella's||Amazon Warehouse||Rizpresso USA||Amazon.com||Zulay Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 4.25 x 8.00 inches||4.00 x 4.00 x 9.00 inches||7.40 x 4.00 x 9.00 inches||5.50 x 4.25 x 8.00 inches||—||4.00 x 5.25 x 7.00 inches|
|Size||6 Cup||6 -Cup||9 cup||6 Cups||5-Cup||3-Cup|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To test for yourself, simply wash in your dishwasher at high heat. Then rub your fingers across the metal pot, and see what rubs off. You will see for yourself. Alternatively, wash with some citric acid or citric acid based cleaner. This will cause the same result, although food grade aluminum should withstand normal concentrations of citric acid. This does not.
3/24/18 edit/update: the 6 cup Bialetti gaskets and filters fit great in my Bellemain 6 cup Espresso/Moka pot, hence this is now a solid 5 star review.
What I like: It is constructed well. I'm not concerned about parts breaking or wearing quickly. It is very easy to use, and worked with our electric range with coils, as well as the glass top range we just received.
What I didn't like: The fine finishing just isn't quite there. On the coffee filter insert there was a little bit of a sharp edge, and the top and bottom don't have a "smooth" feeling screw in. That could be more of a testament to the metal than the workmanship, I really have no idea.
Some Considerations: The directions say to fill up the bottom using cold water, but I've heard that you'll likely burn your coffee this way as it will take too long for the water to boil before the heat of the pot affects your coffee grounds. Also, as the directions say, you should make a pot or 2 to toss before you drink from it. That's a good time to experiment with how hot your burner is - you don't want the coffee shooting and sputtering out, just gently pouring out. I don't recall the directions giving that info.
Overall, the coffee pot works like it's supposed to without major issues, and it's less than half the cost of the Bialetti in our local retail stores.