Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Mocha Maker
|Sale:||$16.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.45 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WAKE UP TO THE RICH AROMA: Designed to heat quickly and evenly, this stovetop savior helps you create the most delectable hot beverages. Fill your home with the rich, smooth aromas of your favorite brew, in any style you like to drink it.
- BRING WARMTH TO ANY STOVETOP OR TABLE: Some distract with busy graphics or finishings that can’t take the heat. Bellemain’s true Italian minimalist design and classic aluminum finishing lets you focus on the delicious cup in front of you.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Stay-cool handles and lid knobs protect waking fingers. And our safety valve regulates the internal temperature of your pot to withstand the intense pressure that develops during the brewing process.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: Makes up to 6 demitasse (2 oz.) cups on any gas or electric stovetop—enough for a warm breakfast in bed or a midnight nightcap with friends.
- THE BELLEMAIN “WAKE-UP” 2-YEAR GUARANTEE: You bought our espresso and mocha maker to provide the perfect “wake-up”, morning, noon or night. Bellemain guarantees its products work perfectly so our customers can breathe easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Mocha Maker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Amazon.com||MMP Living||Amazon.com||Home N' Goods||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 4 x 9 in||4 x 4 x 7.5 in||4.25 x 5.5 x 8 in||4.3 x 6.8 x 4.9 in||6 x 4 x 8.5 in|
|Size||—||6-Cup||12 Oz.||6 Cups||3 Cup||6 Cup|
Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Mocha Maker
Breathe new life into your day with the Bellemain 6-cup stovestop espresso and mocha maker. Easy to clean and safe to use for almost everyone, the Bellemain stovetop espresso and mocha maker uses its unique construction and design to unlock the most succulent smells and tastes from any ground coffee beans. YOUR MORNING ROUTINE, REJUVINATED
We all wake up sometimes in a fog. Make aromatic espressos, mochas, and lattes easily with Bellemain’s simple instructions. MADE FOR YOU
You don’t need an engineering degree to clean most hot beverage makers, but it helps. Bellemain’s precision pieces are made with you in mind, and can piece together easily. It’s also machine washable, making cleaning a breeze. SAFE FOR SLEEPY USERS
Want to make something delicious when you’re still only half-awake? Stay-cool handles and lid knobs protect your every move. Our safety valve also prevents over-heating should you get distracted and forget to take it off the stove during the brewing process. OCTAGONAL ALUMINUM BODY FOR RAPID, EVEN HEATING
Only even, rapid heating can provide that perfect, rich hot beverage. With its quick-heating aluminum body, and sturdy octagonal shape, this maker distributes heat throughout the pot for an even, perfect brew.
Top Customer Reviews
What I like: It is constructed well. I'm not concerned about parts breaking or wearing quickly. It is very easy to use, and worked with our electric range with coils, as well as the glass top range we just received.
What I didn't like: The fine finishing just isn't quite there. On the coffee filter insert there was a little bit of a sharp edge, and the top and bottom don't have a "smooth" feeling screw in. That could be more of a testament to the metal than the workmanship, I really have no idea.
Some Considerations: The directions say to fill up the bottom using cold water, but I've heard that you'll likely burn your coffee this way as it will take too long for the water to boil before the heat of the pot affects your coffee grounds. Also, as the directions say, you should make a pot or 2 to toss before you drink from it. That's a good time to experiment with how hot your burner is - you don't want the coffee shooting and sputtering out, just gently pouring out. I don't recall the directions giving that info.
Overall, the coffee pot works like it's supposed to without major issues, and it's less than half the cost of the Bialetti in our local retail stores.
I recommend staying far away from this product.