Bellemain Adjustable Thickness Cheese Slicer - Replacement Stainless Steel Cutting Wire Included - 1-year Warranty
|Sale:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.95 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ADJUSTABLE WIRE CUTTER DELIVERS CONTROL INTO YOUR HANDS: Rugged stainless steel wire cuts beautiful slices to the perfect thickness. Thick, thin or even paper-thin slices - it’s up to you. The Bellemain Cheese Slicer lets you have it your way
- CHEESE TRAYS, ANTIPASTI AND FANCY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES: Stop wasting money on pre-sliced cheese. Never serve those pre-wrapped, plasticky cheese slices on your child’s sandwiches again. Slicing your own cheese has never been easier.
- THE MOST ELEGANT SLICER ON THE MARKET IS ALSO THE STRONGEST: Cast from a single piece of zinc alloy, the Bellemain Cheese Slicer is one heavy duty piece of of kitchen equipment. It is guaranteed to last for years to come.
- EASILY HANDLES CHEESE BLOCKS UP TO 3.5” WIDE: Adjust the slicer to give you wafer thin slices or nice, chunky slices up to ¼” thick. No matter the thickness, the Bellemain Slicer handles the cheese with ease.
- IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT, YOU’RE COVERED FOR UP TO ONE FULL YEAR: We’re so sure that your new Bellemain Cheese Slicer is going to exceed your expectations that we want to take all the pressure off by giving you a full 1-year warranty and a replacement cutting wire.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Corner Deli Has Nothing On This Cheese Slicer
Now slicing fancy cheese right at home is fast and easy. With the adjustable stainless steel wire cutter, you can slice paper thin slices or perfectly even slices up to ¼” thick. Your grilled cheese sandwiches have never had it this good! Top burgers, sandwiches and crackers without breaking a sweat. Fancy hors d’oeuvres? No problem. The Bellemain Cheese Slicer can handle it all.
Cast In One Solid Piece For Ultimate Durability And Beauty
By far, the Bellemain Cheese Slicer is the most elegant slicer on the market and it’s easy to see why. The single, solid cast zinc alloy body is both beautiful and extra-strong. You'll be slicing cheese effortlessly for years into the future.
Not One, But TWO Super Sharp Stainless Steel Cutting Wires Included
After you’ve experienced how easy and fast slicing cheese can be with the Bellemain Slicer, you'll never go back to cutting up bricks of cheese with a knife. The cutting wire never needs sharpening, unlike knives. A replacement wire is included in the unlikely event that you ever need it.
You’re Covered By Our Full 1-Year Warranty
The Bellemain Adjustable Cheese Slicer is backed up by our comprehensive full replacement guarantee. You are going to love how your new slicer performs.
Order Your New Bellemain Adjustable Cheese Slicer Today And Your Family Can Be Savoring The World’s Most Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches By Tomorrow
Top Customer Reviews
We love this cheese slicer the only draw back is the wire does not come fully attached so you have to figure out how to attach it but it wasn't to hard so I still give it 5 stars.
Oh and we love that it's adjustable
When it arrived, it was just in time, because I had a fresh block of cheese to slice up for sandwiches. I liked that it was stainless steel (so if I were foolish enough to throw it in the dishwasher, it would survive without mucking up my cheese) and I found it to be weighty - in a good way. My husband commented on how nice and solid it was. I have used it several times and I am quite happy with it. I did adjust the slicer width a little bit to make the slices a bit thinner, and it was relatively easy to do. However, I don't think that I made both sides exactly even (I'm a little OCD), so I'm making tiny adjustments quite often to get things "just so". I haven't had to replace the wire yet as some have had to do, but if I could find a way to adjust the tension just a bit, that would be grand. It is just a bit on the loose side.
One thing I would like to point out is that the wire is not in the center of the roller - rather, it is to one side, so if you slice cheese at an angle, you may end up varying the slice thickness without meaning to do so. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not - I'm just used to the wire being in the middle of the roller, so it's something to which I must accustom myself. Also, my cheese-slicing technique is such that I slice the cheese vertically, from top to bottom (which is how I would slice it with a knife). I have seen cheese-slicing techniques recently in which the cheese is sliced horizontally. I tried that with the new slicer, but I'm a creature of habit and prefer my vertical method even though the slices were adequately made with the horizontal technique.
All in all, I'm quite happy with my purchase.
The cheese slicer's appearance is IMPRESSIVE with good polish work and plating. It looks quality, and IMO is.
First use, the slices came out a bit thick. I moved the roller all the way back, and then adjusted the angle I was holding it at while cutting. This kept the cheese from rolling around the roller. SUCCESS. It worked a treat. :):)
Some have said that the wire was loose or loosened up a bit. Mine was and is fine. One thing. I am using this to cut Velveeta cheese. (Don't hate me, for grilled cheese, I love it. :) ) If you are trying to cut stiffer cheese, say extra sharp well aged cheddar, that might strain the wire. But those cheese can easily be cut w/ a knife. Use this on softer cheeses that a knife loves to stick too.