- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bellemain Heavy Duty Aluminum Half Sheet Pan, 18" x 13" x 1"
- Low Return Rate: 27% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "baking sheet"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA-THICK ALUMINUM STANDS UP TO YEARS OF HEAVY USE: A thick sheet of high-quality aluminum means you can count on even baking, something Bellemain insists on. Heats evenly and won’t warp.
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY FOR THE HOME COOK: Professionals rely on this kind of quality, which makes it a natural choice for the serious home cook who appreciates reliability and excellence.
- REINFORCED ROLLED ENCAPSULATED STEEL RIM PREVENTS WARPING: The raised 1” lip on all 4 sides is reinforced to ensure your sheet pan won’t warp when removing it from a hot oven, the way flimsy pans do.
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM WILL NOT RUST: Go ahead! Wash this pan by hand as much as you like. Unlike thin, cheap pans, the Bellemain Heavy Duty Aluminum Sheet Pan doesn’t rust.
- NO NEED TO REPLACE YOUR BAKING SHEETS EVERY FEW MONTHS: The Bellemain Heavy Duty Sheet Pan is crafted from superior aluminum and made to last for years to come.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Won’t Burn The Bottoms Of Your Baked Goods!
With thin or dark aluminum pans, the bottoms of you cookies and rolls can come out burned or singed. Bellemain uses extra-thick heavy duty commercial quality aluminum that heats and bakes evenly to prevent burning.
Higher Sides Than Most Sheet Pans Makes It Great For Making Toffee, Bars And Brownies
If you like baking your own protein bars and granola bars, you’re going to love how fuss-free this pan is. Pastries, biscuits, cookies, and desserts just slide right off without any sticking or burned spots, ensuring that cleanup is super easy. Run it under tap water and wash gently - no need to scrub or scratch it with steel wool.
Extra-Thick Aluminum Lasts For Years And Stands Up To Heavy Use
This Bellemain Sheet Pan is going to become one of your favorite baking tools. Always reliable, it will never let you down. It goes in and out of the oven repeatedly without any worry of warping, like thin pans. And a flat sheet pan ensures your baked goods won’t shift around or bake unevenly.
Aluminum Is The First Choice For Professionals Who Depend On Superior Quality
Every home baker is familiar with the need to constantly replace the flimsy aluminum pans that are available everywhere on the market. With the Bellemain Heavy Duty Aluminum Sheet Pan, however, that's no longer necessary. Thick, top quality aluminum makes all the difference. You'll never want to go back to thin sheet pans again.
Order Your New Bellemain Heavy Duty Aluminum Half Sheet Pan Today And Discover The Bellemain Difference!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I noticed that after putting it in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, the pan became a bit flexible. It didn't bend in half, but it shifted under the scones' weight when I held it by a corner, and seemed to warp just a little, to where it didn't lie flat against the countertop. When the pan cooled it returned to normal.
In comparison, the old Lincoln Wear-ever and Vollrath baking sheets I used did not have the same problem. I'm not sure if it has to do with the Bellemain's slightly more angled sides or any difference in thickness or composition of the metals, but I'm concerned about the long-term durability of the pan, especially for high-heat applications like roasting.
I will continue to update this review as I use it.
Edit: After baking with it more I have to downgrade it to 3 stars.
Chocolate Chip Cookies: The pan, again, was a bit shaky and unstable when I pulled it out of the oven, but aside from that it worked beautifully.
Roasted Bacon: I noticed one fairly significant problem, and that is the flared sides of the pan (which are at a wider angle than most half-sheet pans) made it impossible to fit my CIA cooling rack into the pan properly, wobbling on an axis like a seesaw (but obviously nowhere near as severe).. While it settled under the weight of multiple strips of bacon, and I honestly can't think of too many areas where this will be more than a mild inconvenience, it may cause an issue when glazing cakes or cookies on a rack (which requires stability.)
Frozen Pizza: The pan warped noticeably under the 500-degree oven, to the point where it "bounced" after cooking as the pan returned to its normal shape.
I've used them for baking many things (cookies, flatbread, jellyrolls), and none of them has ever flexed or warped in the oven.
Four stars instead of five:
I bought six of these, and two of them arrived warped and out-of-shape.
I bent them flat and they've been fine ever since, but I'm a believer in quality-control, and I shouldn't have had to flatten brand-new pans.
DO NOT put in dishwasher and or soak in water. I have one pan I use for any bain marie and yes she is not pretty any more,but she is still useful. Rinse and wipe then off and they will last you a long time. The main reason I am ordering more pans is I have Family Members(not mentioning any names) who don't return them! Great baking for the Holidays to all.Pat
This is a small company that's makes this product, which to me makes it all the better, I like doing business with up and companies. I plan on buying more of they're products..