- Save 49% on Bellemain Heavy-Duty Nonstick Corkscrew if you buy any item offered by Perella's Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.75. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EAT HEALTHIER WHEN YOU GRIND YOUR OWN FRESH MEATS: You can ensure your family is eating the freshest burgers, tacos and sausages made from only the finest, healthiest cuts of meat when you grind it all yourself.
- SIMPLE HAND CRANK OPERATION GIVES YOU FULL CONTROL: The advantage of a manual grinder over electric is control. Grinding is easy with the hand crank and you aren’t sacrificing any of your control over quality the way you do with an electric grinder.
- STRONG SUCTION BASE ENSURES STABILITY: Your grinder will never “walk away” from you while you are grinding away because the super strong suction cups on the base create a stable, unmovable foundation for you to work from.
- EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE TO CLEAN: The operation is simple and will take you less than two minutes to master. The grinder comes apart easily so all of the parts can be throughly cleaned with a run through the dishwasher.
- MEAT PUSHER AND GRINDING BLADE AND DISC INCLUDED: The meat pusher is made of the same heavy duty plastic as the grinder housing while the grinding blade and disc re made of heavy duty stainless steel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||F&W Trading LLC||ALISKID||WINDBOW LLC||PictekDirect||Cooking Depot|
If you've been dying to try grinding your own meat for incredibly tasty, juicy sausages, burgers and tacos, but wouldn't do it often enough or in large enough quantities to justify the expense of a big electric grinder, then the Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder is the perfect choice for you.
Makes Medium Ground Beef, Chicken, Pork, Ham and Lamb
From the best burgers you've ever made to sausages, meatballs, tacos, pasta sauces, picnic salads, hashes and so much more (even baby food!) the 1/8" holes of the Bellemain's grinding disc are the perfect size to deliver the ideal texture for cooking and eating. It works with both raw and cooked meats.
Suction Base Anchors it to Your Counter
The trouble with some grinders is that they "walk" away from you while you try to grind. That's why the Bellemain is designed with a large, suction cup base which ensures that it stays put while increasing its stability.
Meat Pusher Included
Keep your fingers safely away from the grinding blade with this handy tool.
Durable Plastic and Stainless Steel
A tough plastic housing with stainless steel cutting blade and disc provide long wear with high resistance to breaking, scratching or rusting. While not intended for heavy, high volume grinding, the Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder offers reliable quality and performance for the average family use.
Easy to Clean and Store
All parts of the grinder are dishwasher safe, and it's easy to take apart for cleaning. The compact size won't hog a lot of storage space in your kitchen, either.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some additional notes/comments: The suction on base of the unit is very good if used on the proper surface. I have tile counters which did not work at all because it could not create a good seal. I had to use the unit my stovetop since it is smooth metal. If you have tile counters like me be aware that you'll have to find another place to use it. Secondly, removing the plates from the front of the unit after grinding meat was extremely difficult - it took me a few minutes to get the front loose and after I did I noticed there was a ring of meat that was creating a seal and making it difficult to remove the front ring. It's not a huge issue but just be aware to not over tighten or it will be very hard for the unit to come apart.
For the price, I say it's a very serviceable meat grinder if you use the right technique and prepare the meat beforehand.
I did think that only 2 sizes of blades were interesting. I think the smallest one is just too small of holes. You can still grind even if you don't use the attachment for holes.I'd you notice the spiral device that is in b the middle of the tube. .The box says you can use it to grind vegetables, but i have no use to do that with this, i have a noodle slicer and thin slicer for that. I'm happy i bought this and it does what i wanted at a reasonable price, i was superuser to find you could pay hundreds of dollars for a meat grinde. I remember my grandmother and mother using a steel or metal grinder and talky cranking that handle. The suction on the bottom of the grinder was great and helps so much! .
I'm a single person so it's just right for one person or two. It actually doesn't take long at all to grind fir a small family but if you're making A LOT of sausage for instance, maybe a bigger machine, if you hunt and have alot of game or want to make sausage with!!
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to clean and assemble.Read more