Bellemain Micro-perforated Stainless Steel Colander-Dishwasher Safe (5-Quart)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RICE AND SPAGHETTI WON’T FALL THROUGH THE HOLES: A big improvement over both old-fashioned colanders with gaping holes and mesh colanders. They drain fast and won’t clog up with food.
- QUICK DRAINING MICRO-PERFORATIONS: Tiny, closely spaced holes mean your food drains fast without having to tilt the bowl. The stable draining ring base won’t tip over and won’t leave your food sitting in a puddle.
- RUST-PROOF DISHWASHER SAFE 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: You'll be impressed with the quality of the heavy duty steel with riveted handles. Designed to stand up to the rigors of a professional kitchen.
- STRAIN EVEN TINY GRAINS AND PASTAS: The holes in this colander are small enough that you can strain most beans, pastas, and grains as well as fruits and vegetables without any worries.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL TO LAST A LIFETIME: High quality steel for a colander that is thicker and more durable than any colander you’ve ever had. Easy cleanup - just run it through the dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: So, Epica Products stood by their product; apparently it has a "Complete Replacement Warranty". They replaced the colander, easy, peasy, no fuss. If you have any problems with your Bellamain Micro-perforated Stainless Steel 5-quart Colander contact Epica products at email@example.com or call 888-507-0576.
Update October 24, 2015: The more I use this colander, the more I love it. It's holding up well and is sturdy. I have a small kitchen, so I'm attaching a picture of how I store mine in on the side of my refrigerator.