- Save 49% on Bellemain Heavy-Duty Nonstick Corkscrew if you buy any item offered by Perella's Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bellemain Micro-perforated Stainless Steel 5-quart Colander-Dishwasher Safe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$18.00 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RICE AND SPAGHETTI WON’T FALL THROUGH THE HOLES: A big improvement over both old-fashioned colanders with gaping holes and mesh colanders. They drain fast and won’t clog up with food.
- QUICK DRAINING MICRO-PERFORATIONS: Tiny, closely spaced holes mean your food drains fast without having to tilt the bowl. The stable draining ring base won’t tip over and won’t leave your food sitting in a puddle.
- RUST-PROOF DISHWASHER SAFE 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL: You'll be impressed with the quality of the heavy duty steel with riveted handles. Designed to stand up to the rigors of a professional kitchen.
- STRAIN EVEN TINY GRAINS AND PASTAS: The holes in this colander are small enough that you can strain most beans, pastas, and grains as well as fruits and vegetables without any worries.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL TO LAST A LIFETIME: High quality steel for a colander that is thicker and more durable than any colander you’ve ever had. Easy cleanup - just run it through the dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||KUKPO PRODUCTS||Utopia Deals||LiveFresh||LIANYU||Whole Homeware|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver|
No more watching your spaghetti or rice slip through the holes. No slow or incompletely draining water. No worries about warping, scratching, rusting or tipping over. Whether you're boiling pasta, steaming vegetables or washing fruit, the Bellemain Stainless Steel Colander simply makes your life easier.
Micro Holes Keep Tiny Grains from Falling Through
Less than 1/16" in diameter, the Bellemain's perforations prevent even cooked rice and orzo from going down the drain. And while you might think water would drain more quickly if the holes were larger, actually the opposite is true.
Closely Configured Holes Drain Water Faster
Why does water go through mesh strainers so fast? Because there is less solid surface to slow it down. That's the principle behind the Bellemain's mesh-style perforations. The entire bowl, from the bottom to the rim, is perforated, so there's nowhere for water to get trapped.
Solid Ring Base Won't Tip Over
The problem with colanders that have separate feet is that if one foot lands in the sink drain, the whole bowl tips over. The Bellemain's base is one solid circle of stainless steel that keeps the colander safely level.
Dishwasher Safe, 18/10 Stainless Steel
Every part of the Bellemain is solid, practically indestructible stainless steel, so you can expect many years of trouble-free performance. When you've finished draining your cooked or washed food, just throw it in the dishwasher. What could be easier!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update October 24, 2015: The more I use this colander, the more I love it. It's holding up well and is sturdy. I have a small kitchen, so I'm attaching a picture of how I store mine in on the side of my refrigerator.
The first photo is uncooked Quinoa and as stated the holes are too large however I haven't tried any cooked Quinoa to drain.
Uncooked Rice did fall through. The second photo is of uncooked Barley and no problem there an Orzo had no issues either.
This colander does it all right, and it's about a third less cost than anything I have seen that is remotely close. Nice to know that it's an American business too.